Everyone!

I am going to keep this short. All went well on Tuesday. I didn't loose much blood and the surgery lasted 3 hours. There was indeed a nerve compression, which all my imaging showed there was none. So I was like "TOLD YOU SO!" LOL!.
As for the pain? Holy Moly OUCH. I didn't expect it to be this bad. I woke up from anesthia in horrific pain, and tried yelling for help but couldn't from the tube that had been in my throat. I was on diaudid, and after the first day they took out my Iv and switched me to oral meRAB because the dilaudid was making me throw up all the time. It is true though, every day gets a little bit better. I am on Oxycontin 1 tab 2x day, Oxycodone 1-2 tabs every 3 hours, valium every 6 hours, and then I am still taking 3 nuerontin a day.
They made me do a full flight of stairs in the hospital before discharging me because I have to be abl e to do my stairs at home. I am still not eating much, I just have no appetite.
Thats all I can wirte for now, Being up makes me feel sick. But I will check in again when I can!