Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I like my sport teacher?

Well i like my high school sport teacher, a lot.
    And we always make jokes together and laugh at the same time.
    He knows my mum too, because my mums a teacher and they use to work at the same school, but not anymore.
    The other day we were doing javelin. And i didnt know how to do it lol.
    So when it was my turn he came over to me and put my fingers and arm in the right place on the stick, so he was touching my arm and stuff.
    And then the bell went and everyone left. But he was still showing me how to do it.
    So then i went to the shed and put the equiptmnent away. And he started talking to me, andc i started talking back.
    And we started walking back to the buildings, and no one was on the oval , it was just us.
    And i really like him, which sounds kinda weird lol.
    And i know bout the while student and teacher relationship, and you'd get in big trouble if something happened.
    But everytime he talks to me, i like totally fall in love with him.
    And he talks to me a lot, compared to the other people in the class.
    So how do i try and forget bout him?
    Even though i really do like him.

Wow ok girl think about it first. It's hard to get over a crush no matter how much you like him. Just kind of don't talk to him unless you really need help.He could als be interested in your mm also. But just think carefully about your life honey
    ~~~Lots of love and luck~~~

♥clαre♥
    Look, it's ok if it is an innocent relationship, with you having a slight crush on him, but having a serious relationship with an adult would be completely innapropriate. So you can be friendly with him, but don't force yourself onto him. Ok?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dude. wtf.
    a teacher can't be you lover

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dont get involved if you really like it let it go as of now all you will end up doing is getting him in a lot of trouble atleast wait till your old enough and out of that school dont do it teachers get in a whole lot of trouble for being with classmates in every profession its the same way ..

SkaterTaylor22
    Omfg....I agree with Rachel.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nobodys gonna read that sh*t

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hes being nice, talking to you, and teaching you things because hes your teacher and he is paid to do so. to forget realize that your feelings are not love but a crush, it will pass.

Elzi
    I know it seems as though he is giving you the signals, but you need to remember that teachers do have students that they get along with more than others, it is not because of any attraction,rather it is because everybody has different personalities that mesh with others - teacher or not.

Just be careful in reading in to things that aren't actually there, because you don't want to jeopardize your teachers job and you don't want to be left with a broken heart.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just think about it in a different way. while he may be nice he is so much older than you, is probably violating a state law that is against older people hooking up with younger adults that are still in highschool and therefore NOT legal. and youre not sure what he may be thinking...sexually im saying (sorry men are horndogs at times). its just overall wrong and for your best interests to avoid getting hurt you gotta be careful because youre a smart pretty talented girl and there are a lot of hotties out there your own age that would be interested and more approriate.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information