I know there's zillion of solutions on this forum already but for all lazy & newbie members which are lost in such a numberous solutions posted, and still asking me for help I wrote this little tutorial.

1. put px75v1 java app on your phone in java/jam/games folder and run that app with data cable (original Siemens) still connected
-it will calculate you Hash & ESN codes after few minutes, write them to paper
P.S. If this app don't work try with px65v5 java app (both on forum for download-->search"px75v1")
2. diconnect cable & turn off mobile
3. Connect simple "china made" cable to phone & run x65PapuaUtilsV077-eng.exe (it is English version & can be found in this forum)
4. In codes tab of papua's soft write first IMEI then Hash & ESN which U got
5. Click Calc SKEY + BootKey button
- after less than minute you will got SKEY & BootKey calculated
6. Phone is off ; now power on phone & while phone is booting quickly press Enter SKEY in phone button in Codes tab
-If it shows something bla bla..."Factory mode" ..bla bla than you managed it right & you can go to step 7
-if doesn't show "Factory mode" repat step 6 until it works
7. Click on Freia.log button
A) save dialog will appear, choose "No" & some blocks will be written to phone & phone will be unlocked
B) if you choose "Yes" in save dialog it will save freia.log, and after you must create .map file from this .log with Freia and then use Siemens EEPROM tool.exe to upload map file to phone to unlock it (result is same, just more complicated, and use it only if solution A)
doesn't work for some reason)