So I'm a recent addition to Cingular, but I cannot find a phone that seems to have all the features I like. So I wanted to get some input from everyone.

I'm thinking of buying an unlocked D900, but want to have one from Cingular, so....

Here's the things I would "like" to have in my phone:
Flip/clamshell design preferably
1MGP camera or higher
Micro SD slot
bluetooth
calendar feature
slim design
ability to customize text/vm notifications

Somethings it "MUST" have for me:
MP3 Player
ability to customize ringtones
Loud speakerphone
Fast UI, IE no delays

So I tried the A707 for a few days and not sure I like it. The speakerphone is not that loud to me (Coming from Sprint and using Sanyo phones who's speakers are AMAZINGLY Loud). I also could not find a calendar feature to save my life :-(. The last thing I dind't like about it, it was a little to "big" overall, mainly length wise.

I tried my buddies CU500 back when it first came out and if I remember the speakerphone was very loud which I liked, I liked the look, but don't remember if it had a calendar feature. Also I believe you cannot customize text/vm alert sounds. OH and I hate acending ringtones.

those are the only 2 phones I've tried or know anything about so any input is appreciated.

I'm thinking of buying the D900, return the phoen I have right now and the sales lady said if I did return the phone I bought from them, I have 6 months to choose a phone and get a new customer discount on it? can anyone confirm this?

Thanks for any input