We've been seeing eachother for a few months but were not official yet, and we met about 2 years ago (as friends) before deciding to take things further. We see eachother anywhere from 2-4 times a week. I feel like he's interested but backs off a lot. He's told me about his past relationships, how hes been cheated on, etc. and that hes really cautious now before he gets into another relationship. Hes only been in 2 or 3 relationships and is in his 20's. The only problem is that he'll sometimes go days without talking to me, usually 2-3 days after seeing me. I understand the need for space, and i like having space as well, but i feel like anything more than 2 days is a bit much to not talk to someone you're interested in. He's always been this way with me since i met him. He texts other people so I know it's not because he doesnt like to text, so i'm a bit confused. I dont expect him to text me all day or anything, but something every now and then to let me know he's thinking about me would be nice. Am i over thinking it or does it mean he's not as interested as he leads on?