I live on campus, and there are mold spots in the shower curtain - they've been there all year. More recently, I've noticed small spots of mold in the plastic jug/water filter. Before I noticed this, the water has tasted fine, until it had been in the container a few days. My roommate and I have also had issues lately with being too tired, congestion, and light sensitivity. We had chalked this up to just anxiety or over-exertion, but now I'm not sure. I suspect that the mold is either in the house itself or in the water that comes out of our pipes. Should I test the water myself? Should I call our campus facilities team? I bought a box of bottled water, so I'm not drinking it any more, but what do you suggest I do?

An other important point - a friend of mine who lived in some old residential buildings around campus (which have since been demolished) had an issue with mold, and the school completely ignored his issues. So really, my school has a history of showing off the good and ignoring the bad.