Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if i were you i would save your money and buy a lcd or other tv even though the plasma has a better picture than the lcd, plasma tvs dont last very long

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    save your money and do a lot of research!!! here this might help u some; i would go to the plasma tv.. samsung is the best. " thats what I think " dude, ive been researching for ever, n i was all about the lcd, but! ... after hours and hours of researching and going to actully look at all the tvs i can, ive found that the samsung pn50b650 is a GREAT BUY! just go look at what cnet.com thinks about it and others... i saw it at sears and now its 1,139.99 minn,mn and fell in love... plasma has a very bad rep, from back in the day that has kinda stuck out for awhile but now with all the great tech advances... its a force to put to the test of others tv's. But foe the money, it's a great tv. p.s. dont be worried about "burn in" tech adv. has really put a stop to that!!! good luck mang!!!
    Source(s):
    way to much to list p.s. but a panny is on sale at sears it's a 50' s1 but a great deal too

Any Panasonic Plasma deals going on in the future?

Costco currently has the TC-50PX14 sale ending today for $750. Just wondering if it will ever go on sale again since i don't have enough money for the tv just right now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if i were you i would save your money and buy a lcd or other tv even though the plasma has a better picture than the lcd, plasma tvs dont last very long

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information