There are three guys trying to ask me out. I never really dated before because I'm the funny type and never thought about a serious relationship. My personality is very nice, I worry about others and could make people laugh easily. In my area, I know almost everybody. Bit of a clown, and I'm a huge tomboy. I love games and you could ask me almost every single action or shooting game. People say I'm very pretty but it's just that I never dress up, I'm always in big t shirts and shorts, never wore a dress and never will. Actually, I'm very strong and I beaten almost everyone in our school at boxing. Except these guys. -_-+

Let me tell you about guy #1: He's very energetic, the sporty type. He's very popular and he dated 8 girls. And all of them were long, thin and kinda snobby. Well, since two months ago, he's been interested in me. He makes fun of me every time he sees me. So uhhhh....

guy #2: Very calm, he's my childhood friend. He said he liked me ever since we were 6. I think he's one of the tallest kids in his class. He's very kind and volunteers two days a week in the hospital. Sometimes, people tell me he looks at me all day in class. I never noticed it before. He's one of the strongest people I know.

guy #3 He's very perverted, actually, a lot. Every time I see him, he said his 'thing' always goes up when he sees me. I laugh and shrug it off. But then when we're alone sometimes, as in to clean up the classroom, he turns all serious. He confessed to me that he likes me and only does that to grab my attention. But he's also very active.

They asked me and I don't know what to do. And I heard rumors that all of them lost their virginity at such a early age, maybe 15? I don't know, but all of them said that they weren't serious and would be, if they had a chance