Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    jessica_punky

Help with my sidekick 3?

ok...so i bought a sidekick 3 on ebay...when i opened it for the first time it was working...then the battery died (the same day)...i tried to charge it but it didn't work...so i bought another battery and also a new charger but it did the same thing...with a new battery it can work for a day...whats wrong with that phone :'(

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your phone may be the problem and unfortunately will not be covered under warranty : ( but you can try letting it die till it wont even turn on and then charging it well beyond the full level to breath some life into the battery. Please dial 611 on any tmobile phone or dial 1800 937 8997 for tech support 24/7 and when the automated system asks where you want to go say " Sidekick "

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, when I had my sidekick 3 the battery life was pretty crappy. Turn your backlight down all the way. You don't need it to be bright. It always makes your battery die more quickly.

It sounds like it is the phone itself then. If the person on ebay selling the phone did not say in the description that something was wrong with the phone,then get your money back. File a complaint through ebay. Rate the person poorly. If you don't get your money back then ask to have your phone fixed by the manufacture.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information