Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jalient2311
    i think the last and first. but the last one is best.

frolik88
    2 is definately the best. Its the most expressive

Red
    definitely the 3rd one. if u put more detail and design on the 2nd one it would be the best and look more flowing and together.

Irish
    3. It seems to be the most artistic and definitely is the prettiest. More dimension and colors.

sprtndevil4
    I like number two because it symbolizes the city and who can be from the for instance singers. I like the silhouette of the singer also

Tee Jay
    I think the last picture looks the best.

i jsut set it as my desktop background.

Stephanie
    I actually love the concept of the first picture the most, but if it were in my hands, I'd make a totally different picture. I'll give you my advice and you can either take it or leave it. Either way, I hope it helps a little.

1. For the first picture, I'd have the heart splatterpeeking over the trees and have more trees, then have the two little gun shaped objects in the sky pointed at the heart.
    2. For the third picture, I'd actually choose a different color scheme for the more prominent colors. Use colors from the background into the foreground, but make them brighter. For example, instead of using blue, try using a brighter red or a different shade to make it pop out, but still blend in with the background.
    3. For the second picture, Different colors would work better. Everything doesn't need to 'pop' to make the person see it. Tone down some of the other colors like I mentioned to do in the third picture.

Good luck!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information