Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will be killing yourself just as quickly and easily on a Ninja 250R.

What you should do is figure out where and how you will be riding and get a motorcycle suitable for that riding. From your choices I would assume you intend to ride as fast as possible on twisty roads with no regard to your safety or the safety of others -- in which case the four cylinder liter bike is just fine.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What you should do is figure out where and how you will be riding and get a motorcycle suitable for that riding. From your choices I would assume you intend to ride as fast as possible on twisty roads with no regard to your safety or the safety of others -- in which case the four cylinder liter bike is just fine.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is a common concern 1st it don't matter the cc of the bike your what matters you have to realize any bike can mess you up in a heartbeat.you need to truly respect your bike and know it could kill you.there's only 2 types of riders those who fell and those waiting to fall.its all about self control and awareness of your surroundings. get the bike you want youll only respect it more and dont be a dumb a-- when your riding you need to know your limits only ride within your comfort level.dont play keep up.
    i started on an r1 and still have it and havent wanted another bike yet save your money and get what you want
    i am selling it though so if your interested in an 02 r1 let me know 4500 email me if you want

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is a common concern 1st it don't matter the cc of the bike your what matters you have to realize any bike can mess you up in a heartbeat.you need to truly respect your bike and know it could kill you.there's only 2 types of riders those who fell and those waiting to fall.its all about self control and awareness of your surroundings. get the bike you want youll only respect it more and dont be a dumb a-- when your riding you need to know your limits only ride within your comfort level.dont play keep up.
    i started on an r1 and still have it and havent wanted another bike yet save your money and get what you want
    i am selling it though so if your interested in an 02 r1 let me know 4500 email me if you want

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great bike but I suggest something smaller for a first bike. The 750 has over 100 HP, I think 108, so its not much less than the 1000cc and is a bit lighter. Get a 250 to 400cc super motard. Very similar riding position (the 750 has you leaning forward a bit more). You will find the lighter less powerful bike just as much fun, but it will be easy to handle and learn on before moving up. The 750 might be a good second bike, before the 1000. You may find the 750 is enough and lots of magazines liked the 750 more.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

kawasaki z750 as a first bike?

i wanted to buy a 1000cc as a first bike, but everybody told me that i'm gonna KILL MY SELF, so i think i'm gonna get a Z750 and ride it for about 1 year and then i'm gonna get a 1000.
    is it a good idea or i have to go to lower cc's???
    thanks guyys!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Start off with a 200 alot of pepole think they can go from a 200 toa 1000 easy.
    mabey a Yahmaha tw-200

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information