Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't say why you binge drink. But I have a similar problem. (I've never pee IN the bed...only OFF the bed....long story)

Anyway, after a particularly long binge in Atlanta recently I thought I'd take what's called a "White" month. This is an idea that originated in Scandanavia. It's a month of no drinking and it gives the liver a chance to rejuvenate. I'm also drinking tons of water, eating tons of fiber to help flush out the toxins from my system.

This is the first time I've tried doing a White month. I have a colleague who does it every year and we're trying to promote it like it's Lent. But for atheists and booze hounds. Ha ha ha

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just some life suggestions please and ofcourse, thank -you!! I hope everyone is

having a good morning!? I am currently really trying to fix some things in my life that are not the right way--such as binge drinking with my girlfriends when we go out--this has been a problem for me for awhile now and I am trying to face it and tackle it head on. I decided this yesterday morning b/c a few problems occured. Wednesday night my two bestfriends came over and we were drinking some wine. I had a few glasses and ended up being so completely asleep I PEED in my bed--completely embarrasing, I KNOW!!!! And no excuses for that behavior. And I couldn't remember the whole night--that should not happen from a night of just having two of your friends over, it's not good. So, I really want to take the high road here and make things better, like I REALLY do. I am going to try my hardest. I cannot ignore this anymore, it's a problem and it will only get fixed if I try. Also, I need to fix my financial situation--or atleast really work on it and not spend money on things I don't need, even if it stinks for a bit. I want to work on communicating rather then arguing shutting down or yelling at my Boyfriend. I just want to try and become a better woman. Any suggestions? Things that may have worked for you. Why do you think I binge drink--well, I suppose you cannot answer that, however I did not have a bad childhood or any type of traumas--knock on wood, which I feel very blessed in that regard. And if you were or are a binge drinker what will make me stop?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't say why you binge drink. But I have a similar problem. (I've never pee IN the bed...only OFF the bed....long story)

Anyway, after a particularly long binge in Atlanta recently I thought I'd take what's called a "White" month. This is an idea that originated in Scandanavia. It's a month of no drinking and it gives the liver a chance to rejuvenate. I'm also drinking tons of water, eating tons of fiber to help flush out the toxins from my system.

This is the first time I've tried doing a White month. I have a colleague who does it every year and we're trying to promote it like it's Lent. But for atheists and booze hounds. Ha ha ha

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information