so in my one class i met this guy who i invited to come over to attend a bday party for my friend and he asked if i could bring some friends and i said yea. so he came over and we went into the bathroom and smoked some weed (yes i no drugs r bad but i dont need that lecture) so one of the friends he brought is in my other class thats about 4 hours two times a week. when i first started that class, he sat behind me and we semi talked cause we were assigned too. the next time in class he sat next to me and i was like what the fuck. then he starts talking to me and wanted to smoke again after that class and i was like ok. so after we finished smoking and his roommates left, i was still super high and he started getting weird (at least thats what i thought) and he gets all close to me and then he backs off and he does that a few times until i text my friend and ask her to call me and ask me to come back. so when i get back, i tell my friend what happened and shes like yea hes weird, he was following u all night and then i started to remember he was a total creeper in class. so over the next few classes i make up excuses not to go smoke wiht him. oh and hes always mentioning how hes gonna get back in shape and how hes ran for like 5 miles every moring or something like that (i never really listen) but he says it like hes the shit or somethign, EVERY time i see him in class. anyways, ill always doodle in class but i dont draw i write stuff all over my notebook and he writes stuff too and its weird, like hell move my arm to write something. like if i decide to write blah all over my notebook, hell write blah blah etc. and thats really weird and then ive been wearing shorts to class and one time i was falling asleep during our break and he touches my leg (where the skin is not the clothing) for like a few seconds and asks if im tired. i gave him a wtf look and was all rude to him but he still talked to me. what do i do? im stuck cause im friends with the guy i mentioned earlier that brought this guy to the party and i dont want to be rude so im confused as to what to do. any help?