Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    LilLady

clearblue pregnancy test?!?

my pregnancy test looked like this after 2mins http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/fidyro/clearblue8dpoevening.jpg past 10mins the line got fainter
    i got my period, 2 days late and it was odd and only really lasted for 2days!!! and left me with discharge for the rest of the days. i did this thing on the website and they told me im 6weeks and i lost counts of the days, maybe 2 or 3 idk
    hours later at the test and the line left lol so confused
    hours later at the test and the line left lol so confused

Katie H
    Looks like negative to me. That's why I always got the ones where two lines meant positive. Easier to read, at least I thought they were.

Starztwinkle
    I say pregnant, I used the same test, and it came our like that. I went and got 4 other tests because I just could not believe it. I was pregnant, just very early. I found that the target and wal-mart brand worked the best...and were the cheapest. Good luck!!!

Analiyah
    I SAY DO ANOTHER ONE...

Due 3/30/09 #1
    I don't know that is tough. It kinda looks like there could be a line but then it doesn't. I would say to take another test in a few days and see if you get a darker line. Sorry. But good luck!

Vertigo
    I see a very faint line there - test again in a few of days.

LAMBGIRL01
    I suggest taking the Clearblue digital one...it'll either say PREGNANT or NOt PREGNANT in the window

LAMBGIRL01
    I suggest taking the Clearblue digital one...it'll either say PREGNANT or NOt PREGNANT in the window

cid222
    That damn test did the same thing to me. It looks exactly like mine did and today im 11 weeks prego. I was suppose to get my period on Aug 18 and I took it 5 days before and you had to almost hold it up to the light to see the most faintes line. But it kinda looks like my pregnancy test did. When is ur period due? Are you testing early? I suggest you go buy FIRST RESPONCE that one worked the best for me I took like 3....lol.....good luck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information