...regards to Susan Boyle?">? I was just wondering what you all think. Because.. I heard many women today are having to lie about their ages drastically.. to make themselves appear more youthful to the industry. I personally.. feel that Susan Boyle age 47 when she started who just received her first check of 6 million is a milestone for women in the industry and discrimination for age in general. I am all for empowering women and personally.. feel an age should not have any barrier to success. .. Unless you allow for it to. I think she inspires so .. many people who have great voices and have discovered them later in life... due to circumstances. I think .. if people like Susan Boyle can rise above it all.. and do something with their unique spiritual gifts.. they can help the world on a larger scale... which is always a good thing. I suppose in Opera and Country Music age is just a number.. because they aren't carrying on doing what Lady Gaga, Britney Spears.. and Pink are doing.. jumping in the air.. etc. There are many more older folks in those areas that seem to be welcomed. Have A Nice Day Everyone