hi, I'm unsure if it is reasonable for me to be fired at some drink store.
firstly i was a newbie and was surprised that they called me up for the job,
then they trained me for about 3 days and i started work about 2 months ago.

Being a newbie I was kind of nervous, and throughout times I had been trying to learn to get my job right. I do admit I am fairly slow at making the drinks at times and I am trying to improve that - apparently it didn't work out. Right about last week, the manager sent me an email which I had guessed that I will be fired soon. And in the email he mentioned that my performance wasn't good, which was (i guess) the first warning and that he will assessed my performance the next time i work.

And during the next time I worked (which I got fired on that day without much assessing), without knowingly know what i had done miserably wrong.

Apparently they said that I provides bad customer services, and slow in making drinks, and unable to deal with customer's inquiries and did not build a good team work with colleagues.

For the latter 3 of the reasons I do admit, but I did not have enough hours working with more experienced colleagues and building relationships with them (from how i was scheduled for work)
And for customer service I thought I did fairly well in that area (especially NO ONE CORRECTED WHAT I REALLY DID WRONG, and I do sense that customers did not hold any grudge against me)

so, I am not very sure if these are reasonable for them to fire me....
*i'll feel much better hearing these are not* but i'll learn from my mistake if they were

please provide me with your opinions, thanks in advance!