Hello people um i dont no how to say this lols.

um well im 16 turning 17 soon and my gf is turning 16 soon
well lets get to the question haha.
I wanna ask you grown ups .

Well the other night me and my girlfriend had sexual intacourse.
and well i dident wear protection i had one .she dident tellme to put it on and i no i should of just put it on but anyways.
well i um you no.. not giving you's alot of info .. but i pulled out when i did then waited few seconds and put it back in and now im kinda worrieing if she could get preg from this because i dident in side her i pulled out when i did then went back in :/ ?

if you can get preg form this what are the chances ?

thanks everyone i hope i can get a few ansers from you's grown ups

and yes i no im young dnt remind me ..

we were drunk . And we really dont have any privicy in her house so we kinda got it and rushed in to it .

And yes i no if she dnt fall preg i will be whereing prtection next time for sure . its just stressing me out because its hard to tell ya mum and dad that ya gf is preg when your young . hopefully she isent preg . and she just came off her period like 4 days ago das that help?

And me and her dnt beleave in abortion or adoption ether.
we would keep the bub if she did fall preg . I love kids but its just stressing wen its you
and i just love her to death . id stay with her matter what i wanna stay with her forever so das she .
and yes she no's about that i injected but not in her then went back in . And she told me that if she did fall preg that would i stay with her and it kinda made me upset i girl asking me that becaus ofcorsei would its my baby . shes the one that said it to me first about the injection .

AND HOW DO I ANSER YOUR QUESTIONS > THANKS