Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

i am 16 and i want to buy a kawasaki ninja 250 but i want to know even tho i am...

...16 can i go purchase a bike? do i have to be 18 to make a down payment on a bike and get a bike note if you don't know what i mean im talking about like people get a car note but you havce to be 18 to get a car note do yu have to be 18 to get a bike note

Realtorbiker
    yes you can buy it. For Cash.

Firecracker
    You must be able to sign a legally binding contract.
    That means you must be 18.

Jeff B
    yes you do have to be 18 to get a bike note but ninja 250s are easy to find used and you can prob find one that is a year or two old for the price of the down payment you would put on a new one adn because most people buy one just to learn to ride they usuly dont have many miles on them i thank i only payed 1200 for my ninja that i had and it was only two years old but i put 1500 down on the first bike that i bought brand new

sinconfes
    u have to pay in full,cash!!!
    but make sure even legal to have a bike
    some states you have to have your drivers license for a year b4 u can get ur motorcycle license

sinconfes
    u have to pay in full,cash!!!
    but make sure even legal to have a bike
    some states you have to have your drivers license for a year b4 u can get ur motorcycle license

jeanette_galarza
    u have to be 18 to buy a motorcycle. unless u know a friend that will do u a favor in putting the bike on he/she's name. and even so u cant have the insurance under ur name. Sorry

Jeff B
    yes you do have to be 18 to get a bike note but ninja 250s are easy to find used and you can prob find one that is a year or two old for the price of the down payment you would put on a new one adn because most people buy one just to learn to ride they usuly dont have many miles on them i thank i only payed 1200 for my ninja that i had and it was only two years old but i put 1500 down on the first bike that i bought brand new

jeanette_galarza
    u have to be 18 to buy a motorcycle. unless u know a friend that will do u a favor in putting the bike on he/she's name. and even so u cant have the insurance under ur name. Sorry

gusse i
    you must be at least 18 years of age.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information