Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Michael M

In Ohio debate, how come moderators never came back to Hillary after they went to

commercial? After watching CNN this morning, I just found out that Hillary really never got a chance to finish what she was ging to say on Iraq issue. The moderators said they would get back to her and they never did. You have a very liberal moderator nand a liberal independent moderator who are Pro-Obama from the start most likely. Seeing as how Hillary had an issue to take with MSNBC I could definitely see their neutrality(Not!) side showing.

randell w
    The media is biased towards Hussien.

Serverdown
    Because someone was behind the curtain pulling the strings. I did not like that debate because they kept going to commercials. I wanted just to see the candidates talk it out.

gaston h
    Is that why now she is all over the papers? Are they trying to make it up to her? well the tables are turned now.

Gloria H
    All of the media is for Obama NOT Hillary. She has gotten the bad end of the deal here. She can do no right with the media. She's too cold and unemotional. Then she shows emotion and then she's too emotiotional. I'm sick of the media.

xo379
    Actually, they did the exact same thing to Obama in an earlier debate.

Lee F
    Cause she is too DEMANDING
    You see the way she even ATTACKS them...the moderators.
    She will not take NO for an answer.
    She has NO manners.
    Not lady like
    even her body language...attacking...cold...unfriendly...and FAKE.
    Yes, I agree... they like Obama.
    he stops...when they ask him...when time is up
    if he wants to comment...he only raises his finger....NOT interrupting them, DEMANDING time to respond.
    There is a difference ....its how you talk to people ...treat people
    The Press NEVER LIKED HER TRUE
    You get what you dish out... we are only human
    She doesnt get specific...dances weaves and bobs when she wants. - Perfect example is her Taxes
    The press does not like that
    Obama is STRAIGHT... they say that about him
    the press wants you to be straight.
    Sorry... I am not going to give my taxes
    not weave, bob and dance.
    The Press does not like her
    HER OWN DOING

Me, Too
    I do think the media and the Democratic Party has been unfair to Hillary. They want to make a fresh start with Obama, and the reason is that they believe Hillary has too much "baggage."

It really isn't her fault. It is the foolish Republican way of making Bill Clinton the scapegoat for everything and the obsession they have with his sexual episode with Monica Lewinsky. They pounce on it, hammer on it, send dirty e-mails around about it, salivating at the thought of Sex, which seems to be their primary worry, second to illegal immigrants.

The Media or the Democratic Party do not want a barrage of filth to penetrate this next election, with Republicans having their heyday again with a second Impeachment of Bill Clinton, using his wife's campaign as an excuse for it. Rather than admiring this woman who has stuck by her husband and forgiven him, they pillage her and blame her for her husband's sins.

It isn't fair to Hillary Clinton, but the Republicans want her to be the Democratic Candidate, so that they can swing into action with their Karl Rove invective. Obama is new, fresh, brilliant and able to speak with inspiring prose. This is why they want him to win.

oldestme
    As the world is beginning to learn Obama has his network and is using it to try to bring Hillary down and the media is as much controlled by him as the rest of his group. We will be in very bad shape if he gets in. Hillary as you pointed out is the smart one with the practical way to run this country. He is a lose for all of us and sorry to say a lot believe him. Hillary will get it I hope and pray for that because she is the real winner.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information