Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

How to fix dent on car?

The passenger door has a small dent, anyone know how to fix it? it's a brand new car too

shifty
    well it depends...on how good u want it to look......u can pull it out with the plunger lookin thing(but dont pull to hard because u could make a outward dent on the other part of the car that's not dented)...but if u want it perfect get some bondo and a small electric sander will work fine...just put the heavy bondo on first...(not to excesive or it will crack) and then sand it down...and then the fine stuff and that's where u do will make it the same depth as the rest of ur car...and then sand it down some more lightly and once u've got it perfect u can either buy a paint gun but if u are only gonna do it once then it's not worth it...or u can by some rattle can paint from a body shop would be better because they have the good stuff...(not that walmart or freddy's stuff)....spray it on there and then buy some blender it's like a clear coat but it iwll blend the new paint with the old paint....and then clear coat...( make sure if u paint u paint about 2 or 3 inches from the edge of the bondo)

GOOD LUCK

panag3
    I took my car down to the local mechanic. He fixed it up for free, he just put this plunger looking thing on it and pulled it out, and it looked almost new. My dent was big too

They also sell car dent fixers. I have seen some work.

plastic p
    buy sum dry ice (u need to be over 18 or 21 not sure) and get sum rubber gloves and grab a piece and stick it in the center of the dent and hold it there for a while till it stick then u should be able to pop it right out by pulling on it...if that dont work then you might have to go threw the trouble of removing the side pannle and poping it out liek that...excuse my spellign errors

jonathon_50703
    I would go and buy a new toilet plunger and try that if its a minor dent because my step dad did that with my van afte a old lady smashed into it. got all the damaged fixed in 3 days looks like new doesnt drive like new though lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information