Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    varshini78

Is Mars square Mars and Mercury square mercury in synastry Create arguments more? ?

Virgo sun
    cancer sun
    venus in leo, venus in virgo
    mars in Gemini and Mars in Virgo
    Mercury in Cancer and Mercury in Libra.

Darling, Danger ®
    Of course not! My Mercury is in Libra and I love all Mercury's in Cancer. My mom being one and my best guy friend. I have Mars in Virgo too. The aspects that matter in synastry are the Jupiter sign in another's personal planet and vice versa. The Mars in a female's Venus perferably.

The Mercury squares just show that you need to work on mental cooperation. This aspect indicates difficulty in communication and a differing intellectual viewpoint. You may disagree on things related dress, work, health, diet, and many other issues.

But the Mars square Mars is a really bad aspect. This comparative combination shows important differences in approaches to personal action, professional ambition, and business affairs. Any attempts for one or the other of you to be in charge and order the other around, will meet with resistance and conflict. Outbursts of temper, and in extreme cases, physical combat can occur with this combination. Despite the abusive nature of this aspect, romantic relationships do often occur. Viewing from this aspect alone, these are essentially based on sexual gratification rather than on genuine love, and the relationship should have other positive traits to confirm its value.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information