Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

100% and no programing (In Florida)

I've had the same problem on my 6100 several times as it is rarely used. I find that using the web service to re-sync/re-activate it is much more efficient than calling in. And you don't get the company line fed to you over and over and over and over and over.

SHAME on you for not calling in to de-activate your other receivers. Failure to de-activate these receivers, which you are clearly not using, will no doubt save both you and BEV time and effort in both the original call for deactivation, as well as the near certain FUBAR of a situation it will cause when it comes time to re-activate your home based receivers. Never mind the blacklist they'll put you on and the phone harassment you will no doubt begin to endure from their 'SAT' department. However, it is in clear and concise contravention of one of their policies, so shame on you... (sarcasm)

Ex Agent EV

JB1 when you call the SAT departement the wait time is always less than 5-10 minutes, and in most cases you get an agent right away

SAT agent have a different quality grid or "script" and I do not belive that they have to mak any sales attempt, they only "get to the point"

Deactivating or reactivating a receiver takes 15 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours, but usually whithin minutes you get it.

If there is a flip flop option set, stating which receiver is home, and which is at the cottage, the SAT team won't call you. They only call those with many receivers (the more yu have the greater the chances), with at least one not connected to a telephone line

I_Want_My_HDTV

snowbird99, As dosborne said, use the resync option on the EV web site. You will need to login (maybe create) your online account.

Nimiq 1

If for any reason you DO need to call Express Vu there is a 416# that exists, you just then ask for the Tech Support Agents.

MrGrinch

If you are getting the preview channels you are on the correct satellite. I agree with others that it is probably a synchronization issue from being unplugged for too long. You obviously have access to the internet... just go to the bell web page and create an account. Once that's done go into the Bell self-care page and choose to synchronize your programming.

Nimiq USA

Some of N1 & N2 transponders are not lit up in Florida. Their beam coverage is weak & crap. There's nothing you can do about it unless you're willing to put up a 1.8M dish next to your RV.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information