Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !¿question!?

Lincoln -Douglas Debate?

okay so i'm doing a lincoln douglas debate for my argument

I am to write a affirmative argument and a negative argument about the following statement: "In modern society it is better to classify juveniles as adults in our criminal justice system".

I have facts for both the affirmative and negative
    I just need a good opening like a quote for both the affirmative and negative arguments....

"Quote here"...because i believe in the words of....i am here to affirm (or negate) the resolution that In modern society it is better to classify juveniles as adults in our criminal justice system.

any suggestions?
    thanks!

Lou
    It would be a little off the wall, but you could quote something from the Bible. Like 'Thou Shalt not murder, Thou Shalt not steal, etc.
    All are judged the same once one is past the age of copability and that age is 12 years old. Considering this philosophy is ancient, how could there be an argument against it.

Lou
    It would be a little off the wall, but you could quote something from the Bible. Like 'Thou Shalt not murder, Thou Shalt not steal, etc.
    All are judged the same once one is past the age of copability and that age is 12 years old. Considering this philosophy is ancient, how could there be an argument against it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information