Rating System

* - Was ok, Cliched maybe? If I ran out of space I would Consider Deleting but Good enough to watch whole thing.
** - Pretty good, Good to see for a laugh, Could go without Seeing, Low Priority on Watch list?
*** - Piece of work, Good to see, Insight into Life
**** - Excellent
***** - Amazing, Must See, Masterpiece, Highly Recommend, Can change way you think about things.
****** - Words Can not express the depth of excitement I had while watching this, Don t die before you see this one. Will Change the way you think about life

Anime Genre's

Chibi - Anime title which include reoccurring characters drawn in the “chibi” style, ie. super deformed style with small bodies and large heads. (”Chibi” is Japanese for dwarf or small)

Ecchi - Anime titles with great deal of fanservice, generally has girls in suggestive positions and skimpy clothing. If you see panty shots, then it can probably be considered ecchi. (Ecchi is Japanese for pervert) Also known as Fan Service and Erotic animes.

Gender Switch - Anime title in which main character(s) are ‘transformed’ to the opposing gender or are cross-dressing.

Harem - Where the main character, usually male, has multiple romantic interests who compete for his affection.

Shojo - Anime title aimed at a primarily young female audience.

Shounen - Anime title aimed at a primarily young male audience.

Tsundere - Is a Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Yuri - A Japanese term referring to anime which contain female homosexual themes. Yuri typically refers to titles with sexually explicit material while

Shojo-Ai - Refers to Girls “Love”, An anime about the relationship and love of two girls without the explicitness.

Action Anime – Unlike a lot of so called “action” movies or Tv shows in anime when there is usually more then one type of genre it doesn't fully feel like one or the other. So if there's an anime with Action/Adventure and Maybe Comedy, expect to see bits of all 3 or in some cases it will always be more comedy then anything.

Adventure Anime – Adventure and Action are almost always together in genre's you can't really have one without the other most of the time. If it is an adventure expect to see traveling as well as a well done dynamic character development that changes throughout the story by meeting new people.

Comedy Anime – Almost all the time Comedy is never alone as a solo genre, It'd be almost impossible to just have only comedy in one show and nothing else. What you would expect in a comedy anime is like any other. You want to be able to find something about it that makes it funny. Usually if it has Comedy as a genre then you will laugh at least to one thing in it, sometimes every episode.

*Slice of Life – From watching many of these types of Animes I feel I can give my own definitions by heart. What you should know and expect from any anime that says Slice of Life is that it will show you a way to life that you might have not thought of before, It will present it self in a new perspective that you wouldn't of thought of. It will show you the good side and bad side to a situation. This genre plus a romantic comedy can cause very emotional real life situations

Psychological – Be ready to test your IQ from watching these types of genre's. They have all sorts of mind games that can surprise you. If you thought something was going to happen then stop and rethink it then do the exact opposite then choose your second option and maybe you'll be close to guessing what will happen in the next episode.

Horror Anime – Be prepared to be grossed out or even laugh at these genre's some of the things in these types are so sick and crazy that you can't stop from watching. Some are just so realistic that it would scare you even more then any “Scary Movie”
Fantasy/Supernatural/Magical – Anything you ever dreamed of wanting to be or wanting to happen to your self or the world you will probably find. This genre holds tons of possibilities that will have you dreaming of “What if statements”. Monsters, Fairies, Magic Powers, The Unnatural, Witches, They've got everything you could ever desire.

Romance – A Romance is something anyone of think of, Love between any type of people or creatures, that develops into a exciting story that should always end in a happy ending, but not in anime.

**Sademy – Saving the best genre for last, The genre that I believe to be the best Combination ever, Sademy. Sademy is a genre I use to people I know to fully describe the natural of an anime. Sademy is a Romantic Comedy that deserves a higher name. Add Sadness, Touching Moments, Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Heart Racing, Tearing Jerking, and Badass All together and you get Sademy. There are only a few that deserve this name as for it is the top class genre. Have you ever been or seen someone else that you thought was a emotionless well of nothing, Someone that never got angry or mad or cried to anything? Theirs someone like that out there that you know, What he could have is a goal, a goal to find something so amazing, sad, so touching, so badassly thrilling that it changed his life forever. At the moment there are yet only a handful of animes that could do that to even the strongest of them all.

Minor Genre's

Bishounen - The term describes an aesthetic that can be found in disparate areas in Asia: a young man whose beauty (and sexual appeal) transcends the boundary of gender or sexual orientation

Harem - a protagonist surrounded, usually amorously, by three or more members of the opposite sex. The most common and practically tantamount scenario is a male surrounded by a group of females; when this is conversed it is informally referred to as a reverse harem.

Moe - occasionally spelled Moé, is a Japanese slang word originally referring to a strong interest in a particular type or style of character in video games, anime or manga.

Bishojo - It is distinguished from the similar sounding shōjo demographic by referring to the gender and traits of the characters rather than that of the audience. Although bishōjo is not a genre but a character design, series predominantly featuring such characters such as "harem"

Mecha - cover all series that revolve around the use of piloted robotic armors in battle, which is broken down into two subcategories of Super Robot and Real Robot. Mecha series cover a wide variety of genres from comedy to drama, though are always fantastical and larger-than-life in nature and feature large-scale battles and/or action sequences.

Shinigami – Japanese term for Death gods or angels.

[b]Loli (Lolicon) - in Japan, the term describes an attraction to underage girls, or an individual with such an attraction.

Otaku - is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, or video games.

Neo-noir - is a style often seen in modern motion pictures and other forms that prominently utilize elements of film noir

Homunculi - is a term used, generally, in various fields of study to refer to any representation of a human being. Historically it referred specifically to the concept of a miniature though fully-formed human body, for example, in the studies of alchemy and preformationism. Currently, in scientific fields, a homunculus may refer to any scale model of the human body that, in some way, illustrates physiological, psychological, or other abstract human characteristics or functions.
List of Genre's

Anime Reviews

07 Ghost **** (07 Ghost has a very interesting story In my opinion. Though the Characters Don't favor male viewers. The Super friendly boy to boy friendship with 3 Men figurines could turn away some of the viewing community but Don't stop just because of that. The story is pretty good and it has a lot of action that you can't miss. Unlike some other animes with little action, this one has quite of bit of cool moments with their action, Magical powers, huge swords, epic battles. These are enough to not turn away from this one, the comedy is a little lax but it is still a good watch. Has some interesting fantasy in it also, somethings that you might want to hear about the future or how things could be when you die.

Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy
Themes: bishounen

Plot Summary: Set in a Gothic fantasy world, this is the story of Teito Klein, an orphaned slave who became the top military academy student. However, an unexpected turn of events left him pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire. Now an escaping convict, Teito's sheltered by the church and it’s law of sanctuary. Here, he discovered many mysteries surrounding himself, the church, and the Empire itself. The fact that he might be connected to a dethroned king and the mystical stone of god, 'The Eye of Mikhael' made him the target of the empire more than ever. Fortunately the church is under the mythical 7 Ghost protection. But who are the Ghosts really. Will Teito be free from the military's clutch, And what of his said mission to uncover the history. And who is the military's Chief-of-Staff Ayanami exactly. Teito's future seems to have spiraled into an unexpectedly perilous path.

11 Eyes *** ( 11eyes is a pretty good action and fantasy anime, it doesnt have real touching romance but you do get to see the two main characters development their (could be called one sided) love for each other. I'm not sure why the theme is harem or moe because as he is surrounded by a few girls they aren't all out to love him. And there isn't much “moe” in here though you could call almost anything “moe” since theirs no real definition for it. Overall I recommend this to you if you enjoy some awesome scenes with girls fighting and an unique alternate dimension in which the story plot thickens greatly

Genres: action, fantasy, romance
Themes: harem, moe

Plot Summary: Satsuki Kakeru lost his sister by suicide and has been living a dull life ever since then. One day, he is transported into a bizarre world "Red Night" along with his friend Minase Yuka. In order to survive and escape from Red Night, he fights against Dark Spirits (Ralva) and Black Nights.

Air ***** (Air, the first of Visual Art's Anime. Visual Arts is the company also known as Key that did Angel Beats, Clannad, and Kanon. Everything so far that they have produced could be called Sademy's to the fullest level. Air was their first creation and though short it had an impact that anyone watching could feel deep in their heart. It isn't something that I would recommend you missing, The story line of Visual Arts are always top notch and detailed. This is only a 13 ep anime but if it was more it would reach an easier 6 stars. Even through episodes 1-13 the build up to the end will have you feeling sorry for her. The Build up in an Romantic Comedy Anime is the most Important, it is what makes it a Sademy or not. Starting from episode one you need to be hit by a Precision of Romance and Comedic scenes so that you can understand the hardships that they go through for your self. I highly Recommend this being your first romantic comedy if you haven't seen one before to ease your way in.

Genres: drama, romance, supernatural
Themes: bishojo, moe

Plot Summary: Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey, seeking a girl with wings who flies in the sky, as mentioned in a childhood tale. During this journey, he settles down in a small town, trying to make some money. There, he meets a strange girl named Misuzu. Misuzu quickly makes Yukito her friend and invites him to stay with her. Yukito decides to stay in the small town, and continue searching for the winged girl his mother had searched for in her life.

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka ** ( Eh, Akane-iro Ni Somaru Saka huh, Overall this anime wasn't as good as I thought it was back when I first watched it. A cliché story of a girl being forced into a marrige to a high school boy and them not getting along is about how it goes. But theirs a deep twist in here at the end that you might enjoy or not. The most rememberable thing from this anime is a scene in one of the middle episodes that made me not able to stop laughing. This one ep had so much build up to that point that seeing it finally happen had you hysterical. I would recommend this only to watch that funny scene.

Genres: comedy, romance
Themes: ecchi, harem

Plot Summary: During the course of the main series, Junichi Nagase and several others are invited to a "normal" vacation...on a privately owned luxury island. Everything is fine for Geno Killer and the group until a mysterious sunblock is introduced to most of the girls, resulting
in...unique...reactions.

Angel Beats ****** (This anime, Angel Beats is my #1 Pick of all time at the moment. This angel had everything that I and other could ever want in it. Real Action, Real Comedy, Real Drama, Exciting Fantasy, Real Romance, an amazingly interesting perspective of “life after death” a type of story you Don't see done as well as this at all. This is the Definition of a Sademy, Something so Badass and thrilling that it has you thinking hard about everything involved. It has you thinking of whats next and whats to come. There is no boring episode in all 13, I guarantee every episode will have Amazing Action or Amazing Comedy or Amazing Tear Jerking Story. The Characters are shockingly amazingly well done, best I’ve ever seen. It really feels like something like could happen at any time, their personalities developed so perfect that it fit together so well with the story. Even episode one where most animes use as an introduction, felt like a real beginning. It grabbed you at 0:01 into the show and stopped you at episode 13. The last episode was one of the best endings I have ever scene in my life, wasn't expecting it at all. My words for this are a true Masterpiece, Unable to fully be explained in words. When I First saw that first episode like Highschool of the Dead, I already knew that it would be one of the best I’ll ever see. #1 Recommended

Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy, romance
Themes: girls with guns, life after death, school life

Plot Summary: In a world after death, angels fight for their fate and their future. Yuri, the leader of the Shinda Sekai Sensen, rebels against the god who destined her to have an unreasonable life. On the otherhand, Tenshi, the chairperson of the student council for the world after death, battles against the SSS members. SSS members utilize armed weaponry to battle it out against the angels harnessing supernatural powers.

Arakawa under the Bridge *** (Arakawa under the bridge is a very strange and unique anime. Never seen one like this before, Just finished it not to long ago and it was alright. Didn't any much amazing moments or characters but the story was solid and it ended decently. Theirs a season 2 coming out soon so we'll see how it goes from there.

Example of a funny moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shDAv-ioQ6Q&feature=player_embedded

Plot Summary: Ichinomiya Kou has always lived according to the creed of his wealthy, successful family: never be in debt to anyone. But one day, under the Arakawa Bridge, his life is saved by a homeless girl named Nino. In order to pay her back, Kou promises to be her boyfriend; and thus
begins his new life under the bridge.

Asu No Yoichi *** (This anime's pretty nice and relaxing, a good watch for anyone with some time. Has a little of everything for romantic comedy watches. Cute girls, a honorable male that doesn't think about being around 4 girls. A simple story of this male that was raised in the woods but then having to come in the city and adapt in a house of 4 sisters

Themes: ecchi, fanservice, harem, samurai

Plot Summary: A boy swordsman, Yoichi and his father stays in mountain training for his descent from the mountain. Yoichi comes to the city to lodge and stay with 4 beautiful sisters. A new more severe "training" regiment awaits him.

Asura Cryin **** ( Asura Cryin is a nice twist of an action anime, it has a interesting story that you probably haven't thought of before. It has Supernatural powerful mecha's that people with a special power can summon and protect or gain something out of it. Its like an out of body experience you could say.

Genres: action, supernatural
Themes: ghost, mecha, school

Plot Summary: Tomo was a school kid with just one problem: he had a ghost friend for a while. One day, his life is turned upside down as his world changes into a new one, one which he couldn't imagine before.

Asura Cryin 2 **** (Sequel to Asura Cryin 2, The sequel really summed it up from the ^prequel it has a lot more action and a very nice ending to this 26 episode anime. I would recommend this, because of the new type of twist they use to explain after life and an alternate dimension, the music also one of my favorite.

Genres: action, supernatural

Plot Summary: Following the precedent Asura cryin' Tomoharu has now the dilema of making a contract with an 'Akuma' since he might lost his dear friend Takatsuki if not, but doing so will compromise his own existence as the one from his ghost friend Misao since this will make them an "Asura cryin' ". The biggest threat to humankind according to the school presidents. And the decision will be even harder since they now recover some of their past memories, memories of a 1st world they didn't know that existed.

Bakemonogatari *** ( Ba-Ki-Mono-ga-ri-tari is how you say it, the 15 episode anime that ended at episode 12, I still to this day Don t understand what they tried to do by adding 3 more episodes when it clearly ended at 12. I like this anime though it was pretty funny and silly and creepy at the same time. It had a lot of moments where you wouldn't expect something to happen, happen. The characters were all unique and had their own look and extravagant personality. There were times where it was super violent and then super calming and romantic. I'd recommend this to you if you like some weird moments and a good song to sing.

Genres: action, comedy, mystery, psychological, romance, slice of life, supernatural
Themes: dark comedy, harem, magic and occult, spirits, vampires

Plot Summary: Although there are still traces of the brief period he became a vampire, third year high school student Koyomi Araragi is human again. He happens upon others with their own supernatural problems and finds that he can empathize. Koyomi becomes involved in their lives, seeking to help
them and occasionally asking for advice from Meme Oshino, the homeless man who helped him become human again.

Black Lagoon **** (Ohh Black lagoon was pretty shockingly good, It was a recommendation from my brother in which I don't trust his taste at all. So I wasn't sure if it would be good or not, surprisingly It was really entertaining and had tons of action. How the main character ended up the way he did was a pretty good twist. Revy the female main character's personality was so out of control and thrilling that it had you reeled in as soon as you saw her. With her companion's from where she was from made everything fit so perfectly together as long with the story made me literally not able to stop watching at times. Good Recommendation from me.

Genres: action, drama, psychological
Themes: girls with guns, pirates, terrorists

Plot Summary: Okajima Rokuro is a Japanese businessman…in a town full of Japanese businessmen. His normal day consists of social drinking with clients and being kicked around by his bosses. He finally gets a break though, as he’s sent by his company to the tropical seas of Eastern China to deliver a disc…only his boat gets hijacked by a band of mercenaries that were hired to steal it. Rock(as he is newly dubbed by his captors) catches the interest of the only female merc “Revy” as she thinks he’s worth a ransom, taking him hostage. However, the disc turns out to be more
trouble than its worth, and complicates things both for Rock, and the mercenaries known as Black Lagoon.

Bleach ****** ( Bleach! My favorite Action anime ever. It has so much action that if you like action, you can't not watch this. Its a Must see for any Action/Comedy Lover. It's still ongoing so you can start at any time and catch up. Up to 281 Episodes to date. Most animes that go past 100 are known to be pretty openly good to most people and popular. Though having past 50 episodes increases the chances of it having “Filler”, Filler is episodes that show past events or a change of storyline that doesn't go with the main story. They do this to cause suspense as well as give them time to develop the next pieces of anime. You can't say filler is useless exactly, Some are important and some are a waste of time but If you truly like it then you can put up with the 10-40 episodes in between Story line “Arcs”(Another word for Seasons but each arc is a different Main Story line).

Genres: action, comedy, drama, supernatural
Themes: giant weapons, shinigami, spirits, superhuman
Objectionable content: Significant (bloody violence and/or swearing and/or nudity)

Plot Summary: Kurosaki Ichigo is a 15 year old boy that has an ability to see ghosts/spirits. Because of his ability, he is able to meet a female death god (a.k.a Shinigami) named Kuchiki Rukia. To save his family and friends from unwanted soul-eating spirits (Hollows), Rukia transfers her Shinigami powers to Ichigo. As Rukia takes on a human shell, together they solve mysteries involving spirits and hollows until from the spirit world comes 2 other shinigamis explaining that it is illegal to transfer Shinigami powers to humans and Rukia exceeded the time limit to stay in the human world. After they sentence her death for breaking the laws, Ichigo snaps and swears to everyone he will retrieve Rukia by breaking into the spirit world.

Bokurano *** (Everything in Bokurano wasn't that amazing except the story line. The story line was pretty cool to me, I never thought of something like this happening. It's a cruel and sad story line dealing with a new mysterious way of dying that kids happen to be involved in. There were times when I was watching this anime that made me not stop but thinking back from start to finish it wasn't anything spectacular

Genres: drama, horror, psychological, science fiction
Themes: death, Mecha, parallel universe, real robot, super robot

Plot Summary: During a summer camp, 15 children, 8 males and 7 females, find a grotto by the sea. Deep within they discover working computers and some electronic equipment, and later the owner, a man called Kokopelli. Kokopelli claimed to be a programmer working on a brand new game, in which a
large robot has to defend the Earth against fifteen alien invasions. He persuades the children to test the game and sign a contract. All but one of them signs, barely a moment later they mysteriously awaken on the shore believing what happened was just a dream.

Burst Angel **** (Busty Angel is what it could be called! There are some beautiful girls in this anime but as usually a guys comes in that is not attracted to any them. Anyway this anime is pretty action packed intense. The main character Jo is pretty much a Badass, she has some superhuman strength that allows her to fight like a Badass. Every episode has a lot of good moments, very action packed with the classic “damsel in distress” but now she's being rescued by a women

Genres: action, comedy, science fiction
Themes: girls with guns, Mecha, post-apocalyptic, real robot
Objectionable content: Significant (bloody violence and/or swearing and/or nudity)

Plot Summary: In a crime-ridden future Japan, Kyohei Tachibana is a peaceful student at a culinary school, dreaming of going to France for advanced study as a patissier (pastry chef). To afford the trip, he accepts a part-time job as private cook to a strange group of women - Sei, Meg, Jo and Amy. To Kyohei's astonishment, they turn out to be a band of violent mercenaries, and he finds himself in the line of fire.

CANAAN **** (Canaan has some amazing characters in it. It toke me awhile to finish this anime, I Started watching it in 2008 and I just finished it in 2010 and its only 13 episodes long. Sometime during me watching this I was close to the end but the times at which I watched it made me very tired while watching. Every episode I started falling sleep, I Don t know if it was just the time or that it was boring but I stopped watching it for over a year, and it just stayed there at episode 10 or so without being finished. Don t get me wrong this is a great anime to see but some of the parts mite get a little dull at times but the story is A+ material. They reeled you in with a great episode 1 and then it slowed down after that till the middle then it slowed down again. But I was really happy with the ending and i'm glad I finished it. If you like Some overpowered girls fighting it out and a new definition to the word biological warfare and terrorism then watch this.

Genres: action, mystery
Themes: biological warfare, terrorism

Plot Summary: Two years ago, Shibuya was ravaged by a biological terrorist attack using the deadly Ua virus. Maria Osawa was saved when her father inoculated her against the virus, but is left with partial amnesia from the shock. She works as a cameraman when she reunites with a girl named
Canaan in Shanghai, China. A gifted assassin with synesthesia, she is under orders from an unknown organization for a yet unspecified mission.

Chaos Head ***** (Chaos Head is such a good anime, with all those genre's it has to have something for a lot of people. The action involves girls with the most amazing swords that I’ve seen before. There isn't any deep horror in it but there are some bloody moments. This anime is all about the mystery, you never know whats happening, it confused me a lot seeing it only once. I really got into this anime because of the first episode, it was a reverse start in a sense. It felt like the ending and everything looked like it was over, that type of a start really felt right for that anime. You have to see why that happens so you have to watch it to the end. Having it start like that makes you wonder the whole time your watching It as to what happened and when you finally see how its going to happen you feel amazed. It was nothing like I thought it was, nothing in there was predictable at all. I highly recommend this to be one of your top animes you watch if anything.

Genres: action, drama, horror, mystery, psychological, romance, science fiction, supernatural, thriller
Themes: harem, Otaku

Plot Summary: Takumi is a high school student. He is withdrawn and is not interested in 3D things. In his town, a mysterious serial murder case happens and people get panicked. One day, when he chats on the internet, a man suddenly contacts him and gives him an URL. He goes to the website and finds a blog image that suggests a next murder case.... On the next day, it really happens....Takumi Nishijō suffers from intense delusions as a result of his apparent schizophrenia and the extremely secluded lifestyle he lives as a hikkikomori. One day he accidentally stumbles upon a gruesome murder scene, a part of a chain of events called "New Generation." After this, his life gets caught up in these events, and he meets a bunch of increasingly insane anime girls with swords.

Chobitz *** (This anime was pretty good, its one of Clamps Series, the ones who made Tsubasa and Sukura and Kobato (One of my favorites)

Genres: comedy, drama, romance, science fiction
Themes: fanservice, love, robot girl
Objectionable content: Intense (graphic depictions of sex, drug use, or bloodshed)

Plot Summary: In the future, personal computers have developped into "Persocons", mobile computers that look like human beings. Hideki Motosuwa, a prep school student, desperately wants to buy a Persocon but cannot afford to. One day he finds a Persocon that has been thrown away and decides to keep it. When he turns on the Persocon, all she can say is "Chii" so he decides to name her that. After a while it starts to become apparent that Chii is more than an average Persocon. Having much better performance, it seems that Chii might be a "Chobit", a type of advanced Persocon rumoured to have independent thought.

Chrono Crusade ( I have no comment for this, Bad memories but has nothing to do with the anime itself)

Genres: action, adventure, comedy, drama, romance, supernatural
Themes: demons, girls with guns, historical, religion, sad, tragedy

Plot Summary: The year is 1928 A.D. The place is New York, U.S.A. The economic prosperity brought forth after the Great War also heightened the presence of something far darker and much more sinister: the demonic Sinners. The Magdalene Order is an organization that tries to counter this
force. Two of its exorcists are Rosette Christopher and her assistant, Chrono. Both appear out of place in an organization like this, and they are in a quest to find Rosette's missing brother, Joshua. Their relationships, secrets and fates can only be revealed in time...

Clannad ****** (Clannad! One of Visual Arts godly creations. If you ever wanted to punish your self by seeing sad after sad after sad scenes then watch this and be amazed. This anime has to have the best build up to it that I’ve ever seen. This is another that you call a true Sademy maybe even higher then that. When you watch this first season you will have a new way to think about life. You will become a more nicer person, any violence you see you will be angry toward that person. How can someone be the same after watching this Anime? It's not possible, #3 Most Recommendated Anime ever.

Genres: comedy, drama, psychological, romance, supernatural
Themes: Bishojo, moe, school

Plot Summary: Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. This results in fights between the two until Tomoya's shoulder is injured in a fight. Since then, Tomoya has had distant relationships with his father, causing him to become a delinquent over time. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction.

Clannad After Story ****** (Here it is, The sequel to ^#3 Best Anime, The After Story. If you thought the first one had an awesome build up then you haven't seen anything. I would rate this build up Sademy to be above even that of my #1 Anime, Angel Beats. You can't handle watching this in one swift day, you need a few weeks to handle the intensity in your heart to be able to handle the sadist ending you've ever seen. Have you ever been so happy then you could die right now and you wouldn't care? Think of that then feel it being slowly taken away from you while you watch with nothing you can do to help. Then watch it be given back to you only to be taken away from you twice as bad. That's the build up till the end, You get so happy then so angry sad then right when your in despair it comes back only to be gone again. Stories are suppose to end happy though right? So expect something at the last second that excites you to the very core of your body. A must see at #2's best anime in my opinion.

Themes: Bishojo, family, moe

Plot Summary: A sequel to the recently wrapped anime based on the Key Clannad franchise. After Story is a path that opens in the original visual novel after all the other paths have been opened.
Life continues on for Tomoya. A few months have passed since he confessed his love to Nagisa. Now entering the second semester, he continues to meet a variety of different people, expanding his own world in the process. As well, Tomoya and Nagisa's relationship begins to enter a level of intimacy
unlike before. Through his relationship with Nagisa, and his various encounters, Tomoya begins to understand the meaning and importance of family. Unfortunately, as Tomoya and Nagisa begin their own family together, they are faced with many hardships and challenges along the way.

Claymore **** (I like claymore for its action and adventure and superhuman power fighting, it was very intensive to see all the blood and violence and high speed fighting they did. I recommend this as a top pick for action/adventure.

Genres: adventure, drama, fantasy, science fiction
Themes: monsters, superpowers
Objectionable content: Intense (graphic depictions of sex, drug use, or bloodshed)

Plot Summary: In a world rife with deadly creatures called "youma", a young silver eyed woman, Clare, works on behalf of an organization that trains female youma half breeds into warriors with the ability to destroy these creatures. Considered a rogue for picking up a stray child & almost losing
herself to her youma side by "Awakening", she is constantly assigned rather dangerous missions...

Code Geass ***** (I personality like mystery and suspenseful shows and this one takes it up a notch, the chess board like fighting strategy that Lelouch has is so interesting that it makes you want to be able to think the way he does. This and the classic of Mecha and an army of people who have to fight agaisnt an “evil empire” makes you want to watch even more. This one's one of my favorites.)

Genres: action, drama, psychological, science fiction, supernatural
Themes: mecha, military, real robot

Plot Summary: The Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11's. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he'd destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and gamble on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11's who've stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia's brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.

Code Geass R2 ***** ( The ending to the ^prequel was simply amazing if I had started watching this show as it was coming out every week then I wouldn't be able to handle waiting for the second season to come out. The end of that was so suspenseful that not watching the second season means you missed both animes completely. R2 is pretty famous for its amazing developing story line it just doesn’t let you stop watching. This ending will still be one of my favorited ones ever, One of the sadist endings in history of an action anime. Highly Recommended

Genres: action, drama, magic, mystery, psychological, science fiction
Themes: mecha, military, real robot

Plot Summary: It's been one year since the failure of the Black Rebellion and the supposed death of Zero. Britannia has assigned Area 11 a "correctional education" status, where Elevens are made an example of by brute force, to try to prevent any future uprisings and suppress rebellious thoughts. Unsuspecting high school student Lelouch, oblivious to his rebellious past as Zero, stumbles upon a scheme on his life and the life of a mysterious woman known as C.C., who reveals to him his forgotten purpose and his "true" self. Destroying his assailants and declaring himself Zero once again, Lelouch sets out to finish what he started.

Dance in the Vampire Bund *** ( I watched this show in a day from episode 1-7 because I picked it up late and it was so good but the people subbing it stopped for some reason and I lost it. Then recently I found someone else doing it and I re-watched it all and was still amazed at the story it was a original vampire story which new folklore. I recommend this if you like vampire and romance/action stories.

Genres: action, horror, romance, supernatural
Themes: Vampire

Plot Summary: Mina Tepes, the Princess of the ancient covenant and ruler of all vampires, wants her race to stop hiding from the humans. Using her vast wealth, she has paid off Japan's entire national debt and by doing so, gained the right to create a district off Japan's coast that is to become the future haven to vampires worldwide. But when she finally attempts to make public the existence of vampires to the world some politicians, terrorists and rival factions are plotting to assassinate Mina before she has a chance to get Japan's and International recognition for the Vampire Bund. Now she must rely on her strength, cruelty and those closest to her, while trying to make a normal life.

Darker Than Black (Unrated, I have only seen the first season of this and it was good but there are like 2 more sequels with this story that I haven't even downloaded yet so I can't give a good review.)

Genres: adventure, drama, mystery, science fiction, supernatural
Themes: neo-noir, post-apocalyptic, superhuman, superpowers

Plot Summary: In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as "Hell's Gate" appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is one of the most powerful of these psychic agents, and along with his blind associate, Yin, works for one of the many rival agencies vying to unlock the mysteries of Hell's Gate.

Dears * ( Dears wasn't as good from when I look back at it, when I watched it, it had some nice and sexy things but looking back it wasn't as appealing as other things that I have now, It focused to much on being ecchi and giving fanservice to a guy that couldn't handle it.

Genres: action, comedy, romance, science fiction
Themes: alien, ecchi, fanservice, harem

Plot Summary: Ikuhara Takeya is a high school student living a normal life. He is not interested in the commotion around a UFO filled with beautiful alien females that crashed on earth a year ago. The aliens, known as DearS, are deciding to take permanent residence on earth. What no one knows is that these aliens are a slave species whose sole purpose is to serve and please their masters. One day, Takeya spots a person shivering behind some bushes. This person, Ren, is one of the DearS, and after being saved by Takeya she chooses him as her master. Takeya, who doesn't know about the master-slave relationship of DearS, tries to learn Ren the normal lifestyle of the people on earth, though he constantly fears that Ren is an evil alien who's trying to brainwash him. But Ren isn't like other DearS. She is in fact malfunctioning and is being tracked down by their leader. Meanwhile, Takeya begins to learn more about DearS, and a mythical DearS relationship called “Gift” begin to develop between them.

Death Note ***** ( Death note was so cool back then, It was one of the ones that I Watched on TV every week that it came out. Having something that you commit to and watch every single week at the same time gets you into it even more. That alone made the already intense suspenseful show even better. This anime has the best mysterious thrilling case that I’ve ever seen. Everytime something came up the music came in so well and every episode you get close or farther away from the main character's side. When you got to the end you were either rooting for him to be caught or upset if he did. Was a great battle of the mind, I recommend it fully.

Genres: drama, mystery, psychological, supernatural, thriller
Themes: death, police, shinigami, suicide

Plot Summary: Yagami Light is an ace student with great prospects, who's bored out of his mind. One day he finds the "Death Note": a notebook from the realm of the Death Gods, with the power to kill people in any way he desires. With the Death Note in hand, Light decides to create his perfect
world, without crime or criminals. However, when criminals start dropping dead one by one, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer, and a battle of wits, deception and logic ensues...

Eden of the East ***** (Only thing I can say about this is that I loved the story and wish it was finished so I can bask in the warmth of the feeling of a Truly ended Anime.)

Genres: action, mystery, psychological, romance

Plot Summary: On November 22, 2010 ten missiles strike Japan. However, this unprecedented terrorist act, later to be called as "Careless Monday," does not result in any apparent victims, and is soon forgotten by almost everyone. Then, 3 months later... Saki Morimi is a young woman currently in
the United States of America on her graduation trip. But just when she is in front of the White House, Washington DC, she gets into trouble, and only the unexpected intervention of one of her fellow countrymen saves her. However, this man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, is a
complete mystery. He appears to have lost his memory. and he is stark naked, except for the gun he holds in one hand, and the mobile phone he's holding with the other hand. A phone that is charged with 8,200,000,000 yen in digital cash.

Ef - a Tale of Memories Unrated (My File got corrupted before and I had to re-download about 500gb of stuff and I must of forgot some. I don't remember this too well to give a legit review for so ill leave it unrated for now, I just remember it being amazing. I’m re-downloading now and I found out that theirs a sequel of this, Ef – a Tale of Melodies that may or may not have been out when I had this so I downloaded that also, So it'll take me awhile to re-watch them both and review it. If you watch it tell me what you think.)

Themes: twins

Plot Summary: The anime revolves around two protagonists, Hirono Hiro and Asou Renji. On Christmas Eve, Hirono Hiro meets a girl named Miyamura Miyako who was chasing a purse snatcher. Hiro later finds out that Miyako also goes to the same school as he does and they start hanging out
together. This made Hiro's childhood friend, Shindou Kei, feel left out. Kei then tries to compete with Miyako for Hiro's affection and a love triangle ensues. The anime also tells the story of Asou Renji. Renji meets a girl named Shindou Chihiro at an abandoned train station. He soon learns that Chihiro suffers from a type of amnesia where her memory span only lasts for 13 hours. He also discovers Chihiro's dream of writing a novel, but she has never been able to fulfill that dream due to her condition. Renji then decides to help her fulfill that dream.

El Cazador de la Bruja **** (Can just call it El Cazador, this anime has a very unique taste to it as well as characters that In my opinion developed like one of the best. Two girls start as enemys and end up the best of friends a little cliché but they do it in a way that’s Inspirational to people. One of my favorites actually and the musics pretty nice.)

Genres: adventure, drama, mystery, supernatural
Themes: girls with guns

Plot Summary: Ellis, a young girl suspected of murdering prominent physicist Heinrich Schneider, is on the run from prosecution when she is tracked down by a female bounty hunter Nadie in a small Mexican town. However, instead of turning her in, Nadie impulsively decides to help her and the two
embark on a journey south where they hope to find clues about Ellis' past. The guiding stars of their journey are the mysterious gemstone "Rosa del Inca" and the "Eternal City" of Wiñay Marka.

Elemental Hunters **** (Slow start by ended pretty well one of the only anime I've seen about the Scientific Elements. They convey it in such a way that it isn't boring or feel like a lesson. Would highly recommend this to anyone that likes a good story plot and ending. 39 episodes)

Genres: adventure

Plot Summary: Chemical Elements had disappeared from the planet, causing forests, buildings and life itself to disappear. Research reveals that the elements have been flowing into another Earth on the another side of a dimensional wall that can only be accessed by those with flexible minds. A
team of Element Hunters is formed to return the elements to Earth

Elfen Lied *****|* (Once you start you can't stop is the way I watched this)

Genres: drama, horror, psychological, romance, science fiction
Themes: fanservice, gore, harem, inner demons, multiple personality, mutants, superpowers, tragedy

Plot Summary: The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been
captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a
beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...

Fruit Basket *|* (Would give a * because I did delete it for space, But it wasn't "Too" Bad, It actually had it moments but I didn't like the characters or the style much. But the story of the Chinese Zodiac was interesting.)

Genres: comedy, drama, romance, supernatural
Themes: bishounen, body switching, male harem
Objectionable content: Mild (mild bad language and/or bloodless violence)

Plot Summary: Tohru Honda is 16 year old orphaned girl who gets invited to live in the house of her classmate, the handsome boy Sohma Yuki, and his cousins, 16 year old Kyo and 27 year old Shigure. However, these young men and parts of the rest of their family (both close and distant) hold a
curse; if they are hugged by the opposite gender, they transform into animals of the Chinese Zodiac. Everyday is an adventure for sweet Tohru, as she gets to know everyone in the large family better (especially Yuki and Kyo), in both common and bizarre situations. But, the Sohma Family curse
is certainly no laughing matter... it also holds horrible cruelity and heartbreak.

Full Metal Alchemist ****** (If you only see one anime, then I would almost recommend just seeing this, The story is one of the best)

Genres: adventure, drama, fantasy
Themes: alchemy, demons, Homunculi, military

Plot Summary: After losing their mother, Alphonse and Edward Elric attempt to bring her back using the forbidden science of human alchemy. However, alchemy operates on the theory of equivalent trade, and breaking the human alchemy taboo carries a heavy price. Ed loses his leg, and Al loses his
body. Ed is able to seal Al's soul inside of a huge suit of armor, at the cost of his arm. Years later, Ed (now with two mechanical limbs) and Al (still trapped in the armor) leave their childhood home, each brother concerned with the other's happiness. Ed, who has a natural talent and skill for alchemy, becomes nationally certified and is soon known everywhere as the "Fullmetal Alchemist." Their true objective is to search for any information on the fabled Philosopher's Stone, hoping it will allow them to regain their old bodies. All of their hopes rest with this mythical stone, which may not even exist at all. However, the brothers soon learn that they are not the only ones after the powerful stone.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood ***** (In brief words, a remake of ^Full Metal Alchemist, up to Ep 12+ Then It turns around and becomes full packed with action and exciting story line never seen before, Rated under the first because didn't have the impact of the original, but clearly a must see)

Genres: adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, mystery, psychological
Themes: alchemy, conspiracy, demons, fighting, Homunculi, military

Plot Summary: Two brothers lose their mother to an incurable disease. With the power of "alchemy", they use taboo knowledge to resurrect her. The process fails, and as a toll for using this type of alchemy, the older brother, Edward Elric loses his left leg while the younger brother, Alphonse Elric loses his entire body. To save his brother, Edward sacrifices his right arm and is able to affix his brother's soul to a suit of armor. With the help of a family friend, Edward receives metal limbs - "automail" - to replace his lost ones. With that, Edward vows to search for the Philosopher's Stone to return the brothers to their original bodies, even if it means becoming a "State Alchemist", one who uses his/her alchemy for the military.

Girls Bravo **|* (Heavy on the word Romance and Ecchi, Fanservice and Harem though it has a ring to it that can reel you in to continue watching. A must see for those who like the sexy women and a story that you might not of heard of before. I found a quote in this one that will stick with me forever. "Crying never solves anything, you got to struggle, you got to keep fighting the good fight, and once you given it all, your best wasn't good enough? Thats when you cry, not before, a man has to earn his tears" - Ep 23.)

Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy, romance
Themes: ecchi, fanservice, harem, parallel universe

Plot Summary: Small for his age, Yukinari has been bullied and abused by girls all his life. Now in high school, he has developed a rare condition: whenever girls touch him, or even come close, he breaks out in hives. Imagine his surprise, when he is suddenly transported to the city of Seiren on a mystic world invisibly orbiting the Earth, and populated with vast numbers of women and very few men. Fortunately, he has a new friend, Miharu-chan, whose touch inexplicably doesn't affect him.

Gurren Lagann ****** (Would go so far to say this has the best ending in anything ever that I've seen ever. The story starts so strong giving the main characthers a chance to "WoW" the audience so quicky you wouldn't have a chance to stop the show. This show had some of the most touching and "Badass" Moments you didn't know what to do, Laugh, Be excited, Be mad, or Cry. I Strongly Recommend this If you love Action, Comedy, Drama, and Huge Mech Fights. You won't
stop saying Badass after this)

Genres: action, adventure, comedy, drama, science fiction
Themes: fanservice, mecha, post-apocalyptic, super robot

Plot Summary: In their closed-off underground village, Kamina and Simon chafe at the limits imposed by the village elder. Yet all this will change, when Simon stumbles across a fantastic device - just as the village's peace is broken by a violent intrusion.

Happiness * (New story with magic an all but not really told in an exciting way, Watch If you want to know alternate ways to tell Magic, Comedy, and Romance stories and laugh a little but don't get your hopes up on a close to top Romantic Comedy. One of my Only * Anime's)

Genres: comedy, drama, magic, romance
Themes: crossdressing

Plot Summary: Kamizaka Haruhi having been rescued when was young by a mage, longed to be a mage herself, so she enrolled into a special school that allows regular and magic classes into two different sections. Together with her rival/best friend, Hiiragi Anri, they study together magic while she is searching for the boy that saved her years ago, to give him a Valentines' chocolate

Hatsukoi Limited ** (Interesting to say the least, Story about Middle and Highschool girl love problems, Starts off slow with mostly all of the girls Point of views and relationships, then Connects all together to form a true story line. If was longer then 12 episodes It could of gave the
girls a bigger story line each which would of made the Anime stronger all together.

Genres: comedy, romance, slice of life
Themes: ecchi, school

Plot Summary: A series of short stories depicting the complicated love lives of eight middle school and high school girls, their classmates and relatives. These stories later intertwine to form a main story involving most of the cast.

Highschool of the Dead ****** (Anime's not even done yet but from episode 1-5(which is currently out) I have developed a full fledge love for this anime. From episode 1 you can see how good this anime can and probaly will become at the end. It has amazing Action and Drama that you've never seen done this way before. The Main Characters feel like real people, you can see them developing with every second. The Horror is pretty amazing, It isn't Scary and It hasn't had much thrill but the you can see the story line going in depth so much that It doesn't even matter. Who would be agaisnt seeing a Badass Student "Leader" lead a group of sexy women fighting their way for survival. The bonds they hold are truely inspiring, Take note if we ever have to deal with this. This is a zombie story in it's finest moments, Start watching this anime now and you can live in suspense
for each new episode.)

Genres: action, drama, horror, romance, thriller
Themes: fanservice, Gore, zombies

Plot Summary: Takashi Komuro is a normal highschool boy, until an infection breaks out that turns people into zombie-like creatures. Along with his friends & the school nurse, they fight their way out and continue their journey to find out what exactly has happened to the world.

Higurashi - When They Cry **** (May have been banned in place for the Intense Violence, Horror, Thrill, Drama, Blood and Psychologly Intense Moments. This is a must see for any horror fan and someone looking for new ways to violently kill people that a normal person wouldn't figure out
unless told. I recommend having a good stomach and not to watch in the dark while seeing this anime.)

Genres: drama, horror, mystery, psychological, thriller
Themes: harem, moe, troublesome kids, twins

Plot Summary: On one hot summer day in 1983, a transfer student named Maebara Keiichi comes to a peaceful rural village in Hinamizawa. There, he befriends his classmates Rena, Mion, Rika, and Satoko. Accepted as a full-fledged member of the "club," Keiichi and the gang plays all sorts of
activities ranging from card and board games to hide-and-seek. But just as Keiichi was beginning to be assimilated in simple rural life, he stumbles upon the dark history of Hinamizawa. As Keiichi dives deeper into the mystery, he finds that his new found friends may not be all what they claim to
be.

Higurashi - no Naku Koro ni Kai **** (Sequel of ^When They Cry, It sums of the very mysterious story of the original, You need to see this to understand anything about the first. don't give in the cycle of murders will be over and solved with a great ending.)

Genres: drama, horror, mystery, psychological
Themes: goddesses, harem, moe

Plot Summary:
The endless cycle of hatred and death that befell the small village of Hinamizawa continues. Rika Furude, who is the sole witness of all those tragedies, tries to find a way out of it with her friends' help, without knowing if there is one after all.The village of Hinamizawa has a population of 2000. Here, the sounds of cicadas can be heard in the late evening. Though at a first glance the village seems normal, however, here is where lies a horrible secret which the villagers try to keep secret from newcomers. The curse of Oyashiro-sama. Unusual murders have been occuring ever since the dam construction plan. Is it a coincidence or part of a plot taken place.