Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doubt Life Can Get Much Worse....

Wow I was homeless when I was eighteen too,but I suppose I always knew it was coming as they've threatened me many time in the past and I sort of had the inkling suspicion that once I was 18 I'd no longer be a minor and I'd be in deep trouble then.Also right now I managed to get back home after a big ordeal with my family,and they now threaten me in other ways,like they sent me to mental hospital and jail one time and also call people home to threaten me with violence.I really don't know for how much longer I can put up with their horrendous and atrocious behavior.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You are having the worst time of your life SO FAR. Shit happens but life goes on.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1)The felony
    It's your fault for not leaving the situation, and you said you had other charges from the past on your record. This problem is all you.
    2)The Navy
    Lol Good luck with that, See 1)
    3)Getting dumbed
    I just read the first line of this one but I read enough. Move on and GROW THE FUCK UP(that applies to your other problems as well).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can promise you, whenever you feel like you're at the absolute bottom of the ladder, if you look under you, you will find the one that is holding up for you. As long as you can put a hand on the rung, things CAN improve. One thing about loss(of any kind)-you always seem to find yourself standing up with a stregnth you didn't know you had. you leaned against the loyalty to your friend, and that was repayed with a charge. You leaned against the hope of a job, and it didn't happen. You leaned against the hope of the relationship with an older woman, but it seems that your a toy to her. Time to find that strength. It'll happen. Be patient.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information