Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Andrew
    Because if we started killing American citizens(even if they are useless scum) everyone would be up in arms about it.

Liberal AssKicker
    The federal Department of Defense has no jurisdiction inside the US until we're attacked by an invading force.

We have police forces at local and state levels, and we have the national guard at the state level.

Phil M
    two completely different issues, but I understand what you're saying and agree.

We should be using our National Guard and FBI to more stringently police these gangs. The main issue is what is the difference between a political group/community group and a gang? Its a fine line that is often blurred...

Sleeping Gypsy
    Agreed. And good question. They are definitely the most immediate threat in my area right now. A 14 year old kid from down the street (NOT involved in gangs) was just stabbed in the chest about 3 months ago. He was lucky he lived. Wonder how much it has to do with the illegal thing that no politician seems to want to touch? Also... our jails are filled to the brim with really hardened criminals like pot smokers. So there is no room for the little creeps.

Average Citizen
    I agree. I am tired of Bloods, Cryps, Wanna bes - kill 'em all.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information