I went to a family doctor telling him I'm 99% sure that I have ADHD because I have almost all the symptoms. He then told me that I have to stop smoking marijuana for 2 weeks or else he can't diagnose me. I agreed but now since I stopped smoking marijuana my insomnia has returned and now I have to spend 3-6 hours in bed before I could sleep, which makes me feel depressed and feel like ****. When I smoked marijuana I used to sleep exactly 12 pm with no problems, I stopped smoking 5 days ago and now it's 4 am I've been in bed for 3 hours and I can't sleep, I'm having a bad mood and I don't think I can wait 9 days, I don't think I can wait another day, Should I seek another doctor?

and another problem I always had has also returned since I stopped smoking marijuana, once I sleep anything can wake me up, rain, footsteps, anything, once I wake up I can never return to sleep and I need 7-8 hours of sleep but the last couple of days I've been sleeping only 4-5 hours.

Should I seek another doctor who can be a better help? Who should I seek? a therapist or a psychologist? I don't even know the difference.