I took out a phone and internet package around 6 months ago and they've been a nightmare to deal with from the beginning. They screwed up my order so I was on a higher package for a month and they made me pay it regardless of the fact that it was their screw up. After 3 months with them I realised I was getting quite high bills (phone) so I asked for a £30 restriction on my bill. Straight after this phone call my internet and and phone went down. Apparently the idiot had forgot to mention that the £30 restriction I had asked for wasn't just for the phone but the entire bill (package is over £30). I was told it would take 48 hours to rectify and they would raise my limit back to what it was. Fine, a little annoyed but fine. It took two weeks and over ten phone calls for it to be put on again. After this the phone and internet kept going off due to me going over my limit. I asked for my limit to be raised again and paid the bill but it kept happening (with similar delays). They always say it will take 48 hours and every time it took at least 3 times that. 2 days ago I told them I'd had enough and I wasn't receiving the service that I was paying for and wanted to cancel. I was then told I would have to pay a £105 cancellation fee. I am planning on fighting this but don't know my rights. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind Regards