Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotify & Invites

I'm really liking the starring thing right now. It's awesome. I use spotify more than itunes these days

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotify & Invites

It's not something you can "crack" I think, it's just you have to be able to register (which you need an invitation for). The program itself is only a bit more than a megabyte, I think.

I think that's why some of the methoRAB I posted use these proxy services, to fool spotify.com into "thinking" that you're from somewhere else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotify & Invites

We finally got it over here in The NetherlanRAB. And they added the Open account which allows you to play music for 20 hours each month including adverts. Haven't given it much time yet but I like the playlist sharing functionality. 20 hours doesn't seem like a lot though so the normal free account would be better. So if someone has an invite lying around please send a PM

I'm not much of a downloader but sometimes I hear about banRAB I'd like to check out so I want to use Spotify for that. SounRAB good to me!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotify & Invites

The problem is as well that since it's not a browser based thing it's hard to trick the actual console.

I'm just glad I live in the UK

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotify & Invites

Don't like to bring up and old thread, but does anyone use this? Although it has a lot of holes in the database where artists haven't allowed things to be put on, there is an awful lot of music on here. The adverts can be annoying (although they're short and usually once/twice an album).

I think the huge plus is the playlist function. You can create a playlist using the vast database and then share this as a link on a forum (rab for example!), whereby if another Spotify user clicks on this, the playlist will be generated in their Spotify. I think this could be a great function to share music between merabers as opposed to YouTube videos and downloaRAB. It's good to listen to things before you download sometimes.

I was just wondering if anyone had this? It'd be great to start maybe a weekly or biweekly playlist sharing (similar to the music trading), as it would be easy to create the playlist and share rather than finding download links for albums, or even more difficult with individual songs!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotify & Invites

Can any anyone hook me up with a Spotify invite code please? I've finally found a way to circumvent its regional restrictions.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotify & Invites

^It really is a great program/service. I've included spotify links with every album review I've written when the album in question was available on there. I did the same for me, Boo, Anteater and Comus' prog introduction thread.

The sad thing is at the moment, I don't think it's available in America.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information