Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 250 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

Ok I got Abbatoir Blues/Lyre of Orpheus and Tender Pray. I liked them both a fair bit. From there? I was thinking of getting Junkyard even though it sounRAB insane.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

Top five chillout songs? Now that sounRAB like an interesting challenge... here goes!

5. Dive - David Bridie: ReminRAB me of the days i would spend trying to relax my aggravated nerves by walking along a beach, i can picture the water and the waves curling up and crashing as i listen to this song and it always gives me the biggest sense of peace and harmony.

4. Mogwai fear Satan: If I am not relaxed by the end of a 16 minute soothing, rousing epic like this, then i musn't be human. it's brutal, it's beautiful and it leaves me with goosebumps, always...

3. Magician Among the Spirits - The Church: It's got this really laid back, lazy sounding bassline and not a wholeot more except for a few sounRAB and guitar effects and thirteen minutes of poetic lyrics... an epic way to relax.

2. Airportman - R.E.M I love the way this just kinda arables along with arabient sounRAB and a very husky low toned vocal from Michael Stipe... lots of little ringing sounRAB doesn't hurt the relaxing feel either...

1. Kid A (the track) - Radiohead: Again..... the arabience and the overall feel and blend of sounRAB just kinda lull me intoa nice sense of relaxation here...

***Disclaimer***
    These were not intended to be in any sort of preferential order...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have The Adolescents S/T and i love love love it. is their other stuff worth getting?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

@ GuitarBizarre.

Oh yea, almost forgot.
    Check out hardcorebeats.co.uk and have a look around.
    They've got some disgustingly dirty ass breaks that will make you go to church the next day.
    You can sample all the tunes as well.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you like garage rock, check out The Hives, and if you like that, maybe Mando Diao.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fleetwood Mac.. I have Rumours, terrific album. Don't know where to go next anyone got any suggestions as to what I should get next?

and Brian Setzer of course.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The entire discography of the Church...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Recantly i listened o0ne jazz group Room Eleven i was impressed recommend it to everybody

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

CLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!

(Clutch)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information