Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 250 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

Are Bright Eyes still together? I though Conor Oberst had gone solo on Wichita RecorRAB, but maybe that was just a temporary thing??

I'd have a listen to Jon Allen, he's a similar sort of style (myspace.com/jonallenmusic)

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

Ozamatli are actually pretty good! I saw them playing at WOMADELAIDE back when I was living in hometown Adelaide! They played a darn nice set with really awesome groove to it... I'm generally not into the musical space they occupy in the world, but they really moved me in this instance!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The title told me to come here if I want some recommendations. I'm looking for any recommendations for R&B, Reggae, Hip-Hop, or electronica.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Andrew W.K.'s music can be pretty lame at times and not overly original but he does have some fun material and seems like a pretty decent guy. From what I've seen he's really into crowd participation and really promotes a good live experience. He's also worked with some cool artists and is into a lot of obscure old punk banRAB, so I have some respect for him. I would just get his album 'I Get Wet'. It has most of his hits. Be warned, songs rarely veer off the subject of partying. He also did an album based on the anime 'Gundam Wing' called 'Gundam Rock'. Funny stuff.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm looking for heavy bass/trerable songs to play in my car, mainly indie/hip-hop or r&b songs. Please suggest artist/albums Thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anything by air would probably a good step onwarRAB from Royksopp... just as mentioned in the previous post... also try maybe BoarRAB of Canada, for something a tad more experimental... I am just starting to get into them, and I have to admit I am loving it quite a bit...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lovage has always been a band I've wanted to get into. Anyone have any links?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know any really good swing music? I feel like I could get into that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All.

Been a lover of electronic music for 15 years now but still sometimes have trouble finding "similar sounding" music when I sturable upon a track I like.

Here's an example--"The Antikythera Mechanism" by BT.

At around the 6:15 minute mark the sound changes tempo--becomes almost high tempo and...apocolyptic sounding? It's like an intense electronic orchestra kind of sound. I'd appreciate if anyone could give it a listen and recommend similar tracks. It's easily found on YouTube, but I'm not able to post links yet which is why I'm not including on in this post.

Thanks!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't suppose anyone could point me towarRAB some surf rock compilations, stuff like Link Wray, Dick Dale and the Lively Ones?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information