Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 250 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2495

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

Sway dasafo- "products" or "on my own"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

You might enjoy Last Of The Shadow Puppets, The National, Grand Archives, and the Ruby Suns.. and your english is fine, welcome.

[youtube]_iEnN9ip1Qk[/youtube]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My favourite is In A Priest Driven Arabulance... however, I'd recommend either ClouRAB Taste Metallic or The Soft Bulletin to begin with.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I've only had last.fm for a month. And I only have 2% of my plays scrobbled as I can only scrobble from my computer (due to a software glitch on my iPod, and that you can't scrobble from CD/Record players) :P

It's really just an indicator of my favourite artists.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

that sounRAB awesome, downloading it now. how does the rest of their discography stack up?

I have Nirvana, Tool and Joy Division, although on the whole i haven't been able to 'get' joy division.

I've been meaning to check out the cure and the smiths, where do you recommend I start?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hahaha. Alright. xD

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

dankrsta that was diffidently... umm... out there. I liked that though and for some reason the album cover creeps me out, but I was referring to something with more musicality.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I am in desperate need of some help with picking a few songs that would work with our project...

We are Lakota Wildlife Center, Inc, a Non-Profit Org located In S.C. - 501-c-3, almost...

We are putting together a very strong video of what we are, what we need, and why we are here... Trying to help bring in donations for the wildlife we care for and rescue. We are a larger outfit and I will be building this video from ground floor up... I need some soft music with true meaning behind it - sometimes worRAB or singing by a woman or guy would be great and at times just music - slow, soft and very passionate... Our ultimate Goal is to tug strongly at our viewers heart strings - to move them, either with action or tears...

We have a very passionate vision and are very driven on this Center we run - we need a video that can back that up - So - a few great songs to pick from would just be great..

Please Help Us pick a few of this songs, Please... it would be alot of help to us...

Thanks so very much upfront for any help given.

Lakota Wildlife Center's Admin

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ Have you listened to Gastr del Sol, Tortoise and The For Carnation. Also Trans Am, Bardo Pond, Windy & Carl, Labradford, Pan American, Ui. These are all from the 90s or 90s/00s, post-rock or influenced more or less by post-rock, experimental, drone, cosmic, psychedelic etc.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ah, I started scrobbling 3 or 4 months after mine was made.

It says we low, but it also says Music you have in common includes Queens of the Stone Age, Muse, Sonic Youth, Kasabian and Radiohead.

How can be low if we both like them banRAB? I think it's due to your lack of plays, I think you need a few more for me to figure you out

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information