Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)

Seriously, GNR made a new album? If so, LUL to that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

its like,...deep fried in funnel cake batter,.....i had one at the state fair,...mmmmm

and speakin of fat sex,...
    that made me think of the ep of seinfeld where george tries to eat while,...you know,....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

He was a much bigger ******* than Axl. Hell he and his wife smocked crack while she was preggo. Plus he spat on Elton Johns piano before he played Nov RAin with gnr back in 92

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

no, i speak the truth about the dr pepper. but i'm sure everyone will believe you instead just to score cool points! tools!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

they have based so many other styles of music.....they r goRAB man

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you new here? Lets be thankful you weren't a new posters.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Now GNR is only the biggest band from 87-93???!?!? Why is it dropping so quickly???
    Are you realizing that Axl is a a dushbag songwriter who only strives for fame and fortune????
    Maybe that's why he got PPV channels and 7 million people at a concert.
    Kurt didn't want that..
    And to say that Axl is a better songwriter than Kurt is absurd.
    Kurt would never ever write: Take me down to the paradise city
    Where the grass is green
    And the girls are pretty
    Take me home; Oh, won't you please take me home

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I heard a track off Chinese Democracy last week and almost cried. My hairdresser was a gay guy with leather pants and a tattoo on his neck - he also almost cried. What the **** happen to GnR?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

well i am a huge gnr fan and evn i am bored ****less with this debate. as draven sed 1 band were frm the 70's whilst the other frm the late 80's so altho they can b compared on album sales n touring figures they never really competed against each other at the same time if both band were frm the same decade then mayb this wud b a more intrestin debate as it wud be more like the oasis v blur battle. as i opened this thread i wud like to say the last thing.

stu gnr had as draven has already sed only 3 'proper' albums, they have not realeased any new material in 11 years have only 1 original band meraber left yet they r stil as popular, mayb even more so as new fans open up to gnr, as they wer wen they were at their peak. for a band 2 have only released 3 albums yet r stil remerabered and have a fanbase as huge as theirs and cause so much controversy then they must be one hell of a band. led zep may b a gud band but gnr r stil one of the best banRAB in the world, the songs they produce r in a world of their own sweet child of mine was voted the best guitar riff of all time and AFD came 9th in the top 100 albums of all time whilst led zep came 17th and gnr basically epitomise everything a rock band shud be.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Knockin on heaven's door? Come on, you don't claim a cover-song is your favourite of an artist. Besides, "Welcome to the Jungle" severly kicks knockin in the groin, over and over and over again.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information