I am 65, male and feel very tired.
Thanks for the 3 answers so far which seem to point to liver disease. I wonder if it could be hep C. I have had tiredness for many years but for the last few months, the tiredness has been bad. I have a sort of cereal intolerance similar to coeliac disease which gives me steatorrhea. Things like bread and rice give me gut's ache. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes earlier this year and have been taking metformin. I seem to get drunk on just one small glass of wine which makes me wonder if my liver is not strong. My brain functions very slowly at times which makes me query hypothyroidism. Other considerations are pernicious anaemia. My cereal intolerance causes malabsorption. Back in January I had depression for which I took citalopram for 7 weeks very successfully. I don't drink much, only about 4 units a week. Apart from that everything is ok! Thanks for the suggestions so far. My best bet is that it is coeliac constipation or liver disease or even pancreatitic insufficiency or side