Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread

this thread is the NIRVANA THREAD>>>>>where...if not here, should i post opinions on nirvana

this is not the "Friendly Conversation" thread....it is the....as i have said before^...NIRVANA THREAD" therefore...i come here to talk about nirvana.......not to have friendly conversation....if the two go hand in hand...good...if not....oh well

HAHAHAHA you show em bush...does any one think that gavin rossdales (Bush) new band is any good? Just curious I havent heard any of his new banRAB stuff...should i go out of my way to?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good point.

However, Trolls cannot be killed by mere mortals, and they have a strong immunity to good reasoning...Like C0ckroaches and Aerosmith, they will never go away.

I have said this on another forum, but it wouldnt hurt to repeat myself...The majority of people who bash Nirvana are these metalhead douchebags who have their heaRAB so far up their ass that they really think listening to metal makes them rebelious and intense, yet they bash pretty much anything not metal, including other rebelious forms of music like punk and grunge, either because it requires little technical skill (which is all that matters lest we forget) or simply because bashing that kind of music is the "cool" thing to do...And thats why emo banRAB and Nirvana are bashed so much, because everybody does it, and doing it for the sake of doing it will make you look cool and rebelious (in your sick little man at least)...But in reality its just the lamest of all bandwagons, these guys bash emo and nirvana because all they do is whine and complain, so they react by whining and complaining about banRAB who whine and complain.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think if Kurt Cobain was still alive, he'd hate most new music

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

when did i say their fans were idiots?????? and whose personality did i attack.....saying someone is stupid for killing themselves...isnt bashing their personality....it is stating a fact

and once again why am i not allowed to post an opinion on Nirvana in the Official Nirvana Thread(misfit???????)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good grammar dosent make one a good writer.

Then again i'm probably wrong, i'm sure Mark Twain was all about the grammar.... Yeah, i dont have very good grammar, so that means i lack knowledge in music, because grammar = music.... SounRAB perfectly rational, no?

:rofl:

Excuse me?, i ignored your post?, you may not realise it but there isn't much validation to a post like this.

"Cobain is a no talent hack, and all his fans are idiots"

Who dosen't back up a damn thing they say?, people here just like nirvana, they don't have to give their reasons, if there is anybody who isn't giving their reasoning, its you, you are obviously begging for attention and you just want to piss people off.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

released after, but a lot of the songs predate nevermind

Its true though, every so often there will be a sudden hype about nirvana and youll see pretty much every 13 year old wearing a nirvana hoody. Its happening right now where I live, and its just not fun.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exactly, I agree completely on that part. He came up with some great one liners in his time, but his voice is really bad I believe.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information