Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 129 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

^i heard it and it sounded pretty good.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

yeah, I assumed thats why mesmerize was so short when i heard about hyponotize

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

and u-fig

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

What a cretin. I know he's never going to read this...but I feel this has to be done...

1. They didn't join a Liberal bandwagon. They've been leftists for as long as I can remeraber.

2. Green Day never released an album called, "Jesus Of Suburbia". He must be referring to "American Idiot", an album released long after SOAD were on the so-called 'Liberal Bandwagon'. Talk about an American Idiot.

3. "I feel like every band in the world seems its cool to be liberal." That does not make sense.

4. "Bush and the Republicans are doing a bad job" is just an extended version of "Bush sucks. Republicans suck." It's a bit hypocritical to bitch at people for saying that Bush and the Republicans suck, then agreeing that Bush and the Republicans are doing a bad job. It means the same fucking thing.

5. "Besides the horribly original title." This guy either cannot string a sentence together properly, or his sarcasm is hardly sensible.

6. "the lyrics are anti-republican shit that is nonsensical." First off, that sentence is nonsensical. Second, the lyrics do make sense. Third, they're not anti-Republican.

7. "Trying to relate our government to the Nazi's doesn't work." Oh, trust me, it can.

8. "They are usually in their 40's and 50's." Well boo-fucking-hoo. Everyone else has to work until they're 65.

9. "They do more important things like run the country." The army is just as important as the President is. Especially a guy like Bush. What the hell would he do without an army? Take even longer vacations, I suppose.

10. "You know you have insecurity when you have to tell people that you have a big penis." You know you're lyrically incompetent when you're unable to recognize metaphors and satire.

11. "Emo much?" No, not at all. Calling System Of A Down emo is like calling Tool synth-pop (unless you're talking about that horrendous "Lonely Day" song).

12. "If screaming into a microphone was cool, SOAD would be a good band." If unwittingly ranting about a good band was cool, this guy would be the ultramodern Tony fucking Iommi.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

^^ya i downloaded it awhile ago, its ok...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

Your opinion doesn't count as much for two reasons. 1) You are a fan boy/girl. That is denoted by your name. 2) They are all you post about and care about. System is good but let your tastes grow. If you like political music listen to RATM or DK and people that were influenced by them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

I hate Metallica too... but only because every little kid hear that and thinks that they are the best band in the world, then they realize better music is ouy there.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

i think he was being sarcastic...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

They really were better with "Toxicity" and beforehand, but their stuff now is horrible. Good thing they're on a several year hiatus after Ozzfest. I hate Daron's voice.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

Holy mountain good song!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information