Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

Alternative title: Senjō no Valkyria -Gallian Chronicles- (Japanese)
    戦場のヴァルキュリア GALLIAN♦CHRONICLES (Japanese)

Genres: action
    Episode titles: We have 13

Synopsis: Valkyria Chronicles is set in a fictitious continent reminiscent of 1930s Europe - divided in two and ruled by the Empire and the Federation. The Empire has set its sights on invading a small neutral country called Gallia, which is situated in the middle of the two great empires. The story follows a hero named Welkin and his fellow soldiers of the Federation's 7th Platoon as they engage in a series of epic battles. (Source: Gamerankings)

Opening Theme: "Ashita e no Kizuna" by HIMEKA
    "Asu e no kizuna" by HIMEKA
    Ending Theme: "Ano Kaze ni Notte" by pe

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

The love story in this series is really starting to take hold now, I want Alicia to get it on with Welkin myself but do feel sorry for Faldio, after they managed to take the Imperial Base, Isara was shot by a sniper with Rosie only able to look on, the relationship between them two had been getting better with Isara even giving Rosie a gift for the Holy Spirit Festival, I hope she is Ok.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

Yeah, I get what you're saying. The gameplay of such games just never interested me, it would be too slow for me I think. I like plots in them, so that's one aspect I know I'd like though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

Why the **** did my my favorite seiyu, Inoue, get to do a really stupid character! The guy was drawing fish and they think of him as a spy?!?! Then when they meet Welkin's sister, Alicia calls him a liar while his sister is actually calling his name...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

Episode 01, yeah some of the dialog is a bit lame - i like the character designs though and i think that Welkin's slaphappy persona is partly a front...kinda like Fan Hulik's character in "Tytania". I wanna see them bust out that tank! I have to say someone screwed up in the production department by producing the raw pencil work. I really hope the rest of the series doesn't show those sketch marks and bad pencil shading...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

I've never played the game so I don't really know how different the anime is to it, but I am enjoying it for sure, nope it makes no sense Lol but I'm sure it will at some point ^-^

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

Episode 02 hmmmm nothing too great about this series is my impression. The tank kicked ass but the weird shading marks still annoy me. Not sure if i'll continue much longer with this. These two episodes were about a battle about a town that didn't really matter...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

Dude I was so gutted that she died I thought somehow she would survive it, Welkin is taking it in a strange way and for all the times Alicia could admit her feelings she does it at the most epic of wrong times, Rosie having hated Isara at first went ape shiz on that nobhead for disrespecting the layout on the tank, I hate that guy.

Not reading that second spoiler btw.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

That's understandable. I like RPG type games because they often tell amazing stories. This game was no different for me.

You'll definitely wanna see how it enRAB, Angel. Will the ragtag militia defeat the Imperials? Will Welkin ever get a clue? How many more goat droppings are in store for Alicia?!

Stay tuned.

The game is definitely different from the anime in quite a few respects. For example, instead of Jaeger coming in and telling Gregor to command his men to retreat from the Kloden Wildwood, he showed up in his own tank, the Lupus Regnum, and commanded the soldiers himself to leave. That, and some of the merabers in Faldio's squad should have been in Squad 7. There's a meraber there named Wendy Cheslock and she should have been in Welkin's squad instead of Faldio's.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Valkyria Chronicles

I actually like this series, it reminRAB me a lot of Allison to Lillia which is a good thing, the first two episodes were basically just showing us how Alicia and Welkin first met, now they have met up again at military school I'm guessing this is where the real adventures begin.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information