I am new to HTML and am having a problem with the formatting. See below for my source code. After the UL the H2 heading is not formatting correctly in IE or Firefox. It is indented almost like it is a part of the list, but does not have the circle bullet like the other list items. I do not want it to be a part of the list, I want it to be a level 2 heading that is aligned to the left. I have tried using an align left tag, but the formatting does not change. I tried removing the list altogether to see if the problem was the list or the H2 heading and it appears to be the list that is causing the problem. Why is the H2 heading appearing as part of the list when I used the </ul> tag?

<body>

<hr style="color: blue; background-color: blue; height 4; width: 100%" />
<h1 style="text-align: center"><b><i><center>Wireless Home Networks</center></i></b></h1>
<hr style="color: blue; background-color: blue; height 4; width: 100%" />

<p> <font face="Times New Roman" size="4">
A wirless home network allows households with several computers to connect those computers or other internet ready devices together <b><i>without</i></b> running a single wire through the home. Connecting
multiple computers or other internet ready devices together allows them to communicate with each other. A wireless home network can let the computers and devices share:
</p>

<ul>
<ul style= "list-style-type: circle">
<li> A high-speed internet connection</li>
<li> Printers, CD burners and other hardware</li>
<li> Data files, documents, and other multimedia files</li>
</ul>

<h2 "text-align=left"><font color=blue>Setting up a wireless home network</h2>
I did try taking out the </li> and the problem still persists. Ugh!
Thank you Daniel B! I added another </ul> and it corrected the problem. I have been working on this for at least an hour now. I feel silly. Thank you for your help!