Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    caymanbabes

Anyone Have any Success with Proactive

Well its really working for me. I've been using it for almost two months. I bought it from a stand at the mall in the US, and it lasts longer than the 60 days it says. I've been really pleased with the results. I haven't had any new spots for a few weeks (which is amazing for me), but so far the red scarring from old spots hasn't reduced much, so I'll wait and see. But I tried everything before this - including Duac and Differin which were much too harsh, and Yasmin which made no difference - and Proactive is the only thing that's worked for me.

I don't mind the cost so much because I used to waste my money on so many creams and lotions that never worked (including those that say "just like proactive" - I hated the BP lotion in those, the Proactive BP lotion is really nice to use and absorbs quickly).

The cleanser takes some getting used to - it doesn't lather up and tenRAB to run down your arms, so my best tip is to wet your face a little, then dry your hanRAB and blot the drips from under your chin before using it. That way it stays on your face where it belongs.

You have to be gentle with the toner, and your skin neeRAB to get used to it at first. Wait for it to really dry before applying the lotion.

The only other Proactive product I've tried (apart from the mask which I really like) is their SPF 15 Moisturizer, which I hate. It contains Zinc Oxide which makes me itch like crazy when I sweat - don't know why. So I use Aveeno Ultra Calming SPF15 Moisturizer instead, applying it when the repairing lotion has completely dried.

I'd definately give Proactive a try - I figured it was way cheaper than a trip to the dermatologists, and I'm really happy with it so far.

Does anyone know if Proactive will eventually work on the red post-acne marks (where it still looks like I have spots), or can you recommend something - not sure if I need to go to the dermatologist to get something to reduce them?

try-ink

Anyone Have any Success with Proactive

Yes....

I am proud to be a Proactive meraber.

I love it.

I even use to have these cyst-like acne. You know.....the one that is hurting like hell, and it keeps getting bigger and bigger(filled with pus and blood)

I never break-out anymore. I use the 3-step cleanse twice a day(night and morning) and the refining mask once a week. Along with its.....foundation and powder for work.

Try it out......

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information