The other day, I was driving along on the interstate and drove over the white line on the right side of the road & hit the rumble strips. My car chimed & the ABS, Service Engine and Low Trac light came on. I proceeded to pull over, because this never happened and thought I had gotten a flat tire. I turned the car off, walked around checking the tires and found nothing wrong. I got back in the car and turned the car back on and the lights remained off. I was in the beginning of a longer trip, so I continued and about 3 hours after the initial lights came one, they reappeared. The car drives fine (nothing out of the ordinary) and brakes fine too, though the ABS no longer activated (tested it because the roads were a little slick).

Once I got to my destination, I parked it. I moved it today (to a different parking lot on campus) and the lights came on on start up. I took it for a test drive and noticed no difference in acceleration or any kind of lurching, weird sounds, etc.

I'm familiar with mechanics, though this is a new one for me, because nothing appears wrong except the ABS aren't working...