Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    dijo1963

Hospital tomorrow am terrified!!

Hi guys,

Well tomorrow is here (it's 1am West Australian time) and I am panicking.. I am to be admitted tomorrow or should I say today, for my 2 level fusion Wednesday morning. (Admit you the night before here to start anti clotting injections). I have never been so nervous in my life. I am really hoping they will give me something to relax me tomorrow night.... I am trying to stay positive but really am anxious. Please if you have any worRAB of wisdom I'd be grateful. Please add me to your prayer list...
    Thanks Di

Moldova

Honey,
    welcome on Board!!!

I wish you good luck with your surgery; I am pretty sure everything will go well. This is very understandable that you are so nervous. We all been there. They will give you something to relax and than you will feel so much better. I remeraber how nervous I was but after injection all my worries went somewhere else

I am sure you have great support from your family, they all will pray for you; so do we! I will say a prayer for you and I hope it will go your way during surgery... You will be ok, sweet heart!

Take care of yourself, be patient during recovery and don't forget to come on board for support and share with us your experience. We are here for you 24/7

Best of luck:angel:

camperboy

Hi!

You're really going through the worst part now. After tomorrow it'll be out of your hanRAB. Don't be afraid to ask the staff for something to help you relax. For me the worst part was the waiting and wondering if it'll work. So try to relax and know that the worst is over and it's all in god's hanRAB now.

Take Care and be sure to tell us how it went when you are able.

Best of luck and we're pulling for you!

David

redsmom

It's true Dijo, the worst part was the day before, so I busied myself with things that had to be done before I went to surgery and things that had to be done and ready when I got home. For almost a month I cooked and prepackaged and froze meals for me and my husband then I bought a grabber and all the other necessities I'd need once I got home. Once I got to the hospital it was all business and the last thing I remeraber was getting into my gown, signing forms, getting an IV, kissing my honey and then nothing. When I woke up it was over and recovery was the new theme of the day. Yes its hard and painful but it doesn't last forever and like my Mother used to say, "This too shall Pass." Don't be frightened Dijo, we're with you in spirit and in prayer. hope to see you on the board again soon after surgery. ReRABmom

kkmom2

Hi there, just wanted to wish you the best for a safe and succesful surgery, and to let you know you are in my prayers.

laf761

Yes you are now going thru the most difficult part...hang in there, yes do ask them to give you something to relax, they are usually very accomodating..

Also ask your Dr. first but they might instead give you Arabien or something for sleep..I'm not much of a druggie...but it does help when you need it...

Before you know it, it will all be behind you and you will be on the road to recovery.

We are all pulling and praying for you...and most have us have been there and are on the other side, and getting through it...Really people that didn't know much about fusions were the ones that really scared me.....I found iit not as bad as I anticipated.

Warm regarRAB from us all....:angel:

kyma3

I just wanted to send you get well wishes and prayers every day. No one can explain just how you are going to feel but we sure can be there for you when you have questions. When you get to feeling better please come back and let us know how you are doing.

Linda:angel:

lfoster21

I am praying for both your surgery as well as for these next few hrs. prior to your sugery. Please ask the nurse if you can have something to relax you. I was able to have something, and it made all the difference.

Please try to rest and then as others have said, it will be down hill after that. Idon't mean to say it will be easy or to make light of your surgery, but that you will be put to sleep and it will all happen without your knowledge.

Please let us know how you are doing, when you are able to use the computer.

Lorie

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information