Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I thi

hehehe

I thi

...summer? I am a 16 year old girl first of all. I am a philosophical thinker, and I want my book to reflect that. Having said that, I don't know what my book should be about. I have no problem once I get started writing, but finding something to write about proves quite challenging for me. Any suggestions on what I should write about. Thank you so much

Beejee
    Commendable! Anything that will keep teens out of the mall is a plus.

Try writing an essay about the fallacy of young people wasting time in the mall when they could be at the typewriter or PC writing something creative.

Auralist
    Just right it off don't think You never know when idea fades off.
    I am approx. your age have all ready written 3 bid fat ones but i want it for my self so haven't tried to publish it (I don't think any one would publish mine).Though many of my friends and teachers have read it they persuaded to send it under an alias of my English teacher but i refused i really like the original one.
    Hope you keep yours
    Some times writing can be boring but keep your spirits high.
    Don't try to imitate any one in your Philosophy it will give you bad results in your book
    Best of Luck.....................................

Monkeybananas
    Just try to start writing. Liek, start with some random sentence that makes sense but could be part of a story. Then try to build on that. If you can't think of one, then start to describe something your looking at. I did that once and I wrote something really cool (even though I stopped writing it because I got a different idea). So just try to start. Even if all you do is write: She looked across the gap between buildings at the window. (don't use that ;D) But then try to keep writing, you might get a cool idea! Good luck!

Skyler Curtis
    You have plenty of time before the summer. Explore different ideas. Different things you are interested in. Try different things and when you find something you like keep going. But it's very important that you enjoy writing about it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information