Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

N80 OWNERS, do you still like it?

I'm still thnking about picking this phone up. I might once the price drops off more (and when a new FQ is released). Its been holding a steady price so I guess people are still diggin' it...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I flashed mine using Phoenix. It isn't that bad to install. I had a laptop which didn't have any Nokia software (PC Suite, drivers, etc) on it, so I don't know if that made things easier. It does add a number of things in control panel, etc., and if it isn't for the possibility of needing Phoenix again, I would probably uninstall it just to keep my laptop clean of junk.

If you did a powercycle on your phone you will be surprised at where the battery meter is actually sitting. It will be much less than you expect or it previously had shown.

Try the Pearl Black Fire edition as it's easier to read some of those texts with the red thrown in. I put that on my N80 more than a week ago and it hasnt been changed since and that's a long time for me

never mind....i didnt realize you had originally posted a problem wth the fire edition. The standard black pearl is even tougher to read!!

I was at the local phone shop today and was playing with an n80 thats been branded by the italian company called TIM? It was kinda sluggish, in between switching apps such as the mp3 player or web browser, etc; and I wanted to know if any updates had increased the speed of the phone?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got mine the same day as rcadden. I love it. The edge speeds are incredibly fast (about 250k), the screen is awesome, browsing the web is almost as fun as on my pc, the camera is great for landscape / distance pics. Opera, Profimail, Handyweather, Google Maps, ExchangeSync, Worldmate are all great apps and look beatiful on the phone. I also love the fm radio and mp3 player with my 2gb card. The more I use it the more I like it.

SILVER all the way

I havent got a problem with sudoku in my phone it seems... ? I inserted the mem card in my phone since day 1(waiting for the 2GB to arrive) and never seem to give me problems. I can even play the game.. How would the phone act if it had a problem?

I can't find anywhere in the documentation that allows me to add additional shortcuts in addition to the 3 default ones already on there for the goto menu.

I have managed to get used to the 6 icons on the top row however so that will do for now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

as of late my phone has been freezing when i am sending text msgs.
    and teh webbrowser window just closes on me.. especially when the batteries are getting low. (3 -4 bars left.)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information