Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Dumping this razr, what next?

I can't stand this razr and cingular won't give me an upgrade for 8 months so I'm just going to dump it and get something else. I'll start with what I don't like about the razr: it falls out of my pocket in nearly every seat I sit in, I don't get reception in my basement (my T720 did fine with this, don't know why the razr cant), I can't hear the earpiece when the ambient volume is above silent, and I cannot see the screen in sunlight. The phones I've been looking at so far are the LG CU500 and the Samsung D500 and D900. The Samsung I'll obviously have to get unlocked though. The only thing I'm skeptical about with the samsung vs the LG is the LG is quad-band and the Samsung is only tri-band. I'd also like decent MP3 playbacks. I don't care about the camera though. I'm open to other suggestions though. No PDAs unless they can be had for about the same price as the LG (which I realize retails at $250, but can be had for around $200) or Samsung. I'd like to be sub-$200 as well. Thanks for any help

go do yourself a favor and get the SE W810i. You wont regret it. An alternative would be the N75.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does it matter if it's triband or quadband? That has nothing to do with reception.

The Nokia 6126 is in my opinion one of the best phones out there. It has a great design, stellar features, a simple operating system, and perhaps best of all, free on at&t.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information