Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

switching to sprint

I was on tmobile for nearly 2 years with my razr phone. I broke it one too many times and got a nokia. They both did fine for aim messaging and the nokia did yahoo and msn as well, but only one at a time. I always loved the sidekick3 but never got one, as my service has gotten really terrible here. I'm only about an hour from Austin, Tx and my friend is right out side of Austin and getting the same problems. So last week I ordered a Helio Ocean. I love it for the most part. Can do HTML browsing and chat on all 3 instant messengers at the same time plus emails from each plus some. I've got music and videos on it with stereo bluetooth.

I don't see anything similar to the sidekick/envy/ocean in sprints lineup. What would be the best alternative without spending too much money? I looked at the treo's but I'm not liking how the instant messengers are. Is this my best bet?

Second question is how much will the ppc-6700 be expected to drop with the release of the 6800? Will some of the other phones drop too? I was told 288.89 for the 6700 right now and thats still too much for me.

Any thoughts? Thanks

switching to sprint

I went with the Q. It's alright, I just hate that I'm going to have to buy apps for it to do what I want. The email isn't as nice as what I was using on the helio where I could send and receive email from my yahoo account without paying for the pop. Not sure how. Hate the photo emailing setup where I have to email it out through my aim account. When they respond it sends the reply there and it only updates every 15 minutes or so at the minimum.

I don't guess its going to get any better than this though. Just wish they had something to compete with the sidekick/enV/ocean

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information