Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Nokia N95 or iPhone

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSD-Transflash-Adapter-Packaging/dp/B000SMVQK8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-9577909-3521637?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1184329291&sr=8-1

You have to look at it, penny wise or dollar foolish. Yes the n95 over all will cost more for the initial purpose, but its so much more of a device.
    1- not locked into a contract
    2- unlocked phone
    3- no media plan required, or not an unlimited at least
    4- no restocking fee, not from the nokia flagship stores
    5-any 3.5mm headset works, no special adapters needed
    6-corporate or fan discounts not void if you buy n95, but you will lose your company discount if u buy the iphone.
    7-No waiting and hoping for updates or the next model to have basic cell phone features.
    8-No need for a cancellation fee if you are with another gsm provider
    9-Many Many more features for the price to justify the added expense, which is only like 50-150 more depending on what iphone you get.
    10- Memory cards purchased are not limited too the n95, the micro sd cards are standard amongst most cellphones, and u can get adaptors to fit in the mini sd or the standard sd card. Yes i know not all phones have the capability to handle the 4gb, but defenitly in the near future they will make them more compatible.
    11- The memory on the iphone is just that, limited to the iphone.

So i definetly say you get more bang foryour money with the n95, the question is which device do you want, and that determines your purchase.

Nokia N95 or iPhone

I hate to say this, but this topic is going in circles now.

Nokia N95 or iPhone

With Iphone you are stuck on 2-year contract. I think most people would want to change phone before that and if you want to have a new phone bfore 2 years is up, you have to pay full price for your next phone (which can set you back $300). On the other hand, you may pay about $150 more now for unlocked N95+4Gb memory card but you can buy your next phone on contract (saving you hundreds) as and when the next kick-*** phone arrives.

Nokia N95 or iPhone

from what i can gather, the Phone is intended to use apps from the web mostly

Nokia N95 or iPhone

N95 dude or chick

Nokia N95 or iPhone

It may, someday, but I hate waiting for updates. HTC was supposed to release a WM6 ROM for my phone in May. Still waiting for it.

Nokia N95 or iPhone

You'd rather carry, swap, and recharge extra batteries every few hours for 1 or 2 years (N95) rather than do a one-time repair (iPhone)?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information