Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Behind The BHTs

Behind The BHTs

Not only Penny's, but Brain's... and even the Inspector Gadget theme as well. As I said, there is a site where you can just listen to these songs (not download... Listen), but I still don't know if I can post the address or not.

Hmmm... well, someone was lying in his DVD interview, huh? Still, I think he did have a hand in developing it.

Behind The BHTs

That link to that book of religion.......it's to a new toy something.

Behind The BHTs

Of course. It's kind of like how Stan Lee is credited with creating the Marvel Universe, though it wouldn't be visualized without the collective art talents of Ditko and Kirby. Andy Heyward is credited as A creator not THE creator of Inspector Gadget, unlike Bill Finger, who created Robin, The Joker, Catwoman, Dr. Hugo Strange, and so many of the elements that made Batman the Dark Knight but isn't known by the general public.

People only know Bob Kane and ONLY Bob Kane. He died old and a rich man while Finger died fairly young and penniless.

Behind The BHTs

What a shame........

Behind The BHTs

I think I've been there before. It's amazing that inputing song title and knowing some French words gets some interesting results on Google.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information