Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Suggest replacement for LG-DM110

Well, actually, I have a choice. I choose not to buy one. Why support and pay needlessly for something inferior? I'd rather not keep enriching these guys to reward them for poor products. I just want a phone, and want a good one. I don't think that's asking a lot. The wife has a Tracfone, and that is actually close to what I want actually. I'll just stick with the land line and the work cell until something comes along. Thanks for playing. Bzzzt.

Man you need to realize that you will never again have "just a phone" unless you use some old phone from long ago. technology has advanced, and you should too. It will just leave you behind if you dont. that's just how it works.

if you want just a phone, why not just get a v60s off of ebay, you can get one for about $20 and it will work great for what you want. and it has GPS so Verizon will activate it.

I have one and use it for when i go work outside, it's really durable, has great RF, and works wonderfully as just a phone or speakerphone.

No to GPS.

Oh, let me add to the original that I am not in any way tied to Verizon. At this point, all bets are off for service providers, so anything goes.

Perhaps this thread should be moved to a different area than Verizon now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Still haven't found a suitable replacement telephone. I now have a Motorola Barrage for work, but no home cell phone.

Starting to look again. The wife has a Tracfone, but that is really starting to not work so well. Any new phones that work well as a phone? I have resisted buying stuff I don't need to date. I may see if I have the original DM110 somewhere and see if I can put that on my brother's Verizon plan.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information