Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

** Which Phone Brand Will You Purchase Next?! **

I'm looking at the Nexus S right now. I've heard too many bad things about the flaws in the Galaxy S series to go for the Vibrant (on T-Mobile an plan on staying there or a bit). However, the Galaxy S II sounds intriguing, but I'm all to eager to ditch my BlackBerry. The software on it has been so flakey I've had to wipe it twice, or else it'd be in states where it couldn't receive phone calls.

Having been on a BlackBerry for the past 20 months, I don't think I can recommend it. If you ever install any third party software, the entire device eventually goes to hell.

Sent from my iPod touch 1G using HowardForums app

Yes I'm agree to have own iPhone but we can assure that its already upgraded.I have my another brands of iPhone like Nokia this is my first iPhone i have.

I voted for Samsung since I really want to buy the Samsung Galaxy S II. I been using apple phones for 3 years now so I really wanted to try a different phone / OS. And I heard Android rocks

My next phone is HTC Desire. I might think about getting one.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am using a HTC Incredible. It has been nice thus far, but Samsung has been pulling out all the stops on Verizon. But, in December, I will likely get another HTC, or get a Motorola.

HTC --- I've been very happy with them so far all the way back to my WinMo and early Android days. I wanted a Desire HD, but got a Desire Z instead. I like what I see with the Desire S, Incredible S aka Droid Incredible 2, and the HTC Senstation is heading to the top of my list.

Samsung --- Of all my Androids I hated the most was my Samsung Galaxy S and at one time, after throwing the phone at the wall --- where it survived without a scratch --- I swore I won't buy a Samsung again. That was before I ended up buying a Galaxy Tab and the Nexus S. Both of whom were really good. The Galaxy SIi is now top of my list.

Motorola --- My Android experience seems incomplete without having to try a Moto phone at least once. Nearly got an Atrix, the latest of a long list of "nearlys" that include the Droid, Droid 2 and Droid X. but eyeing a Droid X2 now as a possible replacement to my Droid Incredible.

Sony Ericsson --- Really like the new designs and the Play got my curiosity.

LG --- I'm liking what I see with their latest phones. LG traditionally makes solid well built phones but albeit with a certain blandness. The Avis to Samsung's Hertz. If they make the next Nexus, that would be a sure buy for me.

HTC - really pleased with the Incredible so give me that with a bigger screen and battery life and I'm set. Used to dig Moto in the pre-smartphone days so I'll always check out whatever Android they've got out too. I'll probably never buy another LG phone after my Dare experience.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information