When the iPhone 5 appears on the market (October 9th I?ve been told) I?ll be getting a new phone, and I want it with Vodafone simply for the quality of the network and kindness of the support staff, compared to previous encounters on networks such as Orange which have been a nightmare.

I want it to be contract, as I find it easier to manage it on contract than I do on pay as you go, plus the insurance and other extras are always good to have. The only problem is, as of late, I?ve been doing a lot of international calls and messaging with a foreign friend, which is taxing on my pocket.

I read on the Vodafone UK forum (http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network/iPhone-contract-international-calling-rates/td-p/354590) this:
"Thank you - I also got a definitive reply from the Vodafone dedicated iPhone team. Vodafone International is included on the iPhone tariffs if you bundle more than 1200 minutes. This seems to be the root of the confusion (explains the 5p/min calls, the ?1/min calls (an error) but not the calls charged at 35p/min - who knows - on my bill but getting there) as I am not sure whether it was ever made clear that the special iPhone contract packages carried the same International bundle as the regular contract packages - answer is yes they appear to."

Does this mean if I got a pay monthly iPhone tariff which included 1200+ minutes, I receive international calls as part of my minutes? If so, could this apply to SMS as well?

Thanks in advance.